Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working

Discus and support Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant unlock achievements so I cant complete the free play weekend punch card or the regular madden 21 punch card. Is microsoft going to give me 500... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pepsi4dan, Sep 13, 2020.

1. pepsi4dan
    pepsi4dan Guest

Cant unlock achievements so I cant complete the free play weekend punch card or the regular madden 21 punch card. Is microsoft going to give me 500 points because this games achievements are broken?

:)

pepsi4dan, Sep 13, 2020
  2. BrentonHolliday Win User

I also would like to know about this, since I am having the same issue.
  3. DabbersUnite Win User

I own the game and I have the same issues, would like to see it fixed before my punch cards expire. Would hate to loose points over this.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/bing_other-bing_users/how-do-i-contact-bingmicrosoft-rewards/6d0187fb-9b9b-46db-a598-3fc841b494b6

The madden punchcards expire in one day so I would hurry to see if contacting microsoft rewards can help. Punchcards can take up to 72 hours to unlock sometimes. But it seems that isn't the case for you.
  5. Adslp Win User

Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.

This is now also happening with the Sea of thieves free play weekend punch card.
  6. Marmigo Win User

Madden NFL 21 punch card not working

Can confirm I have the same issue. Looks like the date range in the description is in June. This might be why the card isn't recognising the completion.

Regards,

Marcos
Thema:

1. Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working - Similar Threads - Madden free play

2. Free codes are sent as notifications to my phone for Madden 23. How do I find them if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free codes are sent as notifications to my phone for Madden 23. How do I find them if I...: I get codes sent through notifications to my phone for Madden 23. I believe it's from Microsoft for free packs in the game? If I swipe them away in my phone how can I find them again?...
  3. Madden 21 EA Free trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 21 EA Free trial.: Madden 21 has a 10 hour free trial for ea access but when i downloaded that free trial it says “Do i have a disc to this game”. Can anyone help me out? 04e6e3b8-1056-44c2-87ea-84a3e3bb836b
  4. Pre Order Madden but no EA access free 1 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Order Madden but no EA access free 1 month trial: I purchased Madden 17 on August 20th with a pre order deal offering EA access free 1 month trial but never got it. acd44016-060d-4de8-bc09-1f878a04715a
  5. Ea access 1 month trial free code for preordering madden nfl 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea access 1 month trial free code for preordering madden nfl 17: I still haven't received my 1 month trial code for access it's been over 10 days since I preordered digitally. 43b4b142-37b1-4d28-8ab5-d42524707b2d
  6. Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get ...: Lost message with code to EA access free trail to Madden 17 Super Deluxe Edition how do I get a new code? 8d064365-597e-4ae6-9f0b-64a666151c44
  7. Madden 17 Standard Edition free ea access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden 17 Standard Edition free ea access code: did not get code when I preordered 251ae76c-2e6a-4c74-9bd0-532f091d8b6b
  8. Didn't receive my free one month subscription of ea access after pre ordering Madden 17.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my free one month subscription of ea access after pre ordering Madden 17.: I pre-ordered Madden 17 and as part of the promotion for pre-order I was suppose to get a code for one month free of EA Access. I have not received this code, while several people I know have...
  9. Didn't receive my free one month subscription of ea access after pre ordering Madden 17.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my free one month subscription of ea access after pre ordering Madden 17.: I recently ordered Madden 17 on July 28th and it said in the description that I was to receive a free one month trial of ea access within 7-10 days of my order. It is past the 10 days and I have...
  10. Madden 2017 free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 2017 free trial: I recently searched Madden 2017 and saw were I could get a free trail for 4.99 for the first month, When I purchased the trail, the console now tells me I have 39 games to load, and I did not see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. madden 21 punch card not working

2. madden punch card not working

3. madden free play days rewards not working