Madden 18 online not working for weeks now !!!!!

Discus and support Madden 18 online not working for weeks now !!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Madden 18 on my Xbox one and online does not work for it. When will it be working again?? or should I get a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SunlitDegree3, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Madden 18 online not working for weeks now !!!!!

I downloaded Madden 18 on my Xbox one and online does not work for it. When will it be working again?? or should I get a refund

:)

SunlitDegree3, Feb 13, 2018
  2. MENACESPEED
    MENACESPEED Guest
    madden 17

I believe support and game play for Madden 17 is coming to an end now that madden 18 comes out tonight.

MENACESPEED, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Chr.Black
    Chr.Black Guest
    Offer Go Gold now for 50% off Madden 18

There is an offer on my dashboard to Go Gold now for 50% off Madden 18. I clicked the offer and purchased a 12 month gold subscription. I see no way to get Madden 18 at 50% off. Can anyone help?

Chr.Black, Feb 13, 2018
  4. wL SHRiVLES
    wL SHRiVLES Guest

Hello ItsRengal32,

I apologize for the inconvenience with your copy of Madden NFL 18

Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can’t fix your error.

1. Power Cycle the Console. (Unplug the Console for 1 min. Or 60 Seconds) Plug it back in and turn it on
    2. Uninstall > Reinstall Madden NFL 18
    3. All settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console>Reset and keep my games and Apps
    4. If the steps above fail please Call: (800) 469-9269 Xbox Support Number
    Thank you,

Happy Gaming!

wL SHRiVLES, Mar 20, 2018
  5. Apex Sacred
    Apex Sacred Guest
    Please Do make sure to follow the steps above couldn't have provided them better myself!

Thank You!

~NSS~

Happy Gaming.

Apex Sacred, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Apex Sacred Win User

Hello ItsRengal32,

1. Power Cycle the Console. (Unplug the Console for 1 min. Or 60 Seconds) Plug it back in and turn it on
    3. All settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console>Reset and keep my games and Apps
    Thank you,

wL SHRiVLES

Happy Gaming!
    Please Do make sure to follow the steps above couldn't have provided them better myself!

Thank You!

~NSS~

Happy Gaming.
  7. wL SHRiVLES Win User

Hello ItsRengal32,

Thank you,

Happy Gaming!
  8. MENACESPEED Win User

madden 17

I believe support and game play for Madden 17 is coming to an end now that madden 18 comes out tonight.
  9. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

Предзаказ : Madden NFL 18

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Madden NFL 18 - первой "номерной" игры 18-го года. Симулятор американского футбола.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  10. HassanB Win User

Can`t play battlefield bad company 2

Explain that to the people that are trying to play FIFA 13, Madden 2013, Battlefield 3 with an account that has an age of 13 but less than 18. They get the same error, it only goes away when you make an account with an age of 18+.

I say this because my cousin has an account that's was setup at age 15 and attempted to play Battlefield 3 online, purchased it for his birthday and was unable to play online with the same exact error. He had to create a new account with an age of 18 and it
    started to work, he lost his gold membership but that was the only game he wanted to play.
Thema:

1. Madden 18 online not working for weeks now !!!!! - Similar Threads - Madden online working

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing: While in madden 24 online franchise mode, after the most recent update the game freezes when I get on offense and I have to restart madden. Nothing I've done has helped; re-installed, cleared...
  10. MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS: MADDEN 23 WON'T CONNECT TO ANY ONLINE SERVERS OR GAMES. I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT NO MORE. I'VE ALREADY WASTED WEEKS TRYING TO TROUBLESHOOT THROUGH EA, BUT THEIR CONCLUSION IS THIS IS...