MADDEN 18 IS A JOKE...Nice work EA Sports...

Discus and support MADDEN 18 IS A JOKE...Nice work EA Sports... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well EA Sports you have really created a piece of GARBAGE THIS TIME. Does anyone else notice that during the game...against CPU or user...it don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tazza Malone, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Tazza Malone
    Tazza Malone Guest

Well EA Sports you have really created a piece of GARBAGE THIS TIME. Does anyone else notice that during the game...against CPU or user...it don't matter...you pick a play and guess what you come out in a punt formation and have
    to call a time out. What a JOKE. How about actually making a game that is FUN to actually play and IT WORKS RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I will never buy another EA game as long as I live which means I won't be playing my XBOX1 anymore because I like to play the sports
    game and guess who is the only maker of such games...yup EA Sports. They must be using illegal immigrants to create the games so they don't have to actually pay them to create a worth while game. Ohh yaaa that's right they come out of California....a state
    that has decided to go against our Government and calls themselves a SANTURARY STATE.....AGAIN.....WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

:)

Tazza Malone, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Will the Football Games continue to be called "Madden"?

remember a couple years ago when ea sports said this is the last year of making madden games or calling them "Madden"? what happened to that? so madden will always be the name of the ea sports titles?

Chris123WW, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Madden on Xbox One is PATHETIC

Madden on any console is terrible, stop supporting EA sports... Please!!!

HypobaricWord00, Oct 12, 2017
  4. M Slender
    M Slender Guest

I have to say, that has never happened to me, against the computer nor against an online/human opponent.

M Slender, Oct 16, 2017
  5. M Slender Win User

I have to say, that has never happened to me, against the computer nor against an online/human opponent.
  6. Jokul81 Win User

EA have gone too far now!

I wonder if Madden 13 will start with the EA logo and then the voice says "EA Sports - Not sold in Game"
  7. DyzposableHeroX Win User

is it worth it to you?

Yea, if you only play Madden and NHL, it may not be worth it. But to those who play most EA sports titles it's worth it. I play all the Ea sports.
  8. HypobaricWord00 Win User

Madden on Xbox One is PATHETIC

Madden on any console is terrible, stop supporting EA sports... Please!!!
  9. BATMAN5139 Win User

10 Year Anniversary!!

bring back NFL FEVER 2003 BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER SMOKES MADDEN----------MADDEN AND EA SPORTS BOUGHT OUT THE RIGHTS TO GET RID OF THE COMPITION
Thema:

1. MADDEN 18 IS A JOKE...Nice work EA Sports... - Similar Threads - MADDEN JOKE Nice

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  10. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....