Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

Discus and support Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this. Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mcdgray129, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this.

Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine except for the right stick and both triggers.

Right stick does nothing and both triggers act like the right stick allowing me to turn or look up and down depending on what one i press so its like the mapping is mixed up.

Every other button works fine. The controller works fine with everything else including stadia, Geforce Now, native android games Emus etc. Does anyone else have an issue like this? any fix?.

I mostly signed up to xbox gamepass ultimate just for the streaming. Be pretty disappointing if i cant get it working.

Would it really be such a problem to allow people to map their controller buttons themselves or something like that?.

submitted by /u/mcdgray129
    [link] [comments]

/u/mcdgray129, Nov 8, 2020
  2. USMC BEEF PATTY Win User

Kinect

im going to stick with PC for now. I cant stand the Sony controller. I'll buy a PS4 if MSFT does not change it's policy and MadCat releases a better Ps4 controller.
  3. TripleTopper321 Win User

Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?

Actually it is on the system level. The downloading app on Xbox called the Xbox accessories app. It works for both regular controllers and adaptive controllers.

That is like the almost perfect app for dealing with controllers.

You convert the left stick Y Axis, you can invert the right stick y axis.

You could swap the left stick and the right stick functions but you can't invert either x-axis.

Also the buttons have a funny issue that the triggers can only be swapped with each other and all the other made buttons could be swapped with each other but you can't mix triggers and non triggers.

I don't know if you do that that was a way that Xbox universally deals with controllers.
  4. Analog2112 Win User

Elite Controller (Stick right trigger)

Fixed it. Since it was out of warranty, i opened it up. I found the Hall sensors. Found the "Rogue Screw" removed it. Used the Game controller tester and had the controller plugged into my computer. All I did was tap on the sensor a few times with my trusty
    torx bit, voila, started working. I hope this helps others.
  5. Analog2112 Win User

Elite Controller (Stick right trigger)

There have been many reports of people opening up their controllers, only to find one screw attached to the magnet. Just loose in there.
  6. .._923 Win User

Replacement controller is refurbished

To add insult to injury, the replacement controller has exactly the same fault- sticking right trigger :(
Thema:

Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

1. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues. - Similar Threads - Madcats 360 wired

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  7. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  8. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  9. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  10. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619