Ma xbox bug a mort

Discus and support Ma xbox bug a mort in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ma Xbox mute et bloque des amis que j’avait depuis longtemps et je ne suis plus capable de les démuter ou débloquer, j’en ne comprend pas je n’ai pas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NNJA krng, Apr 10, 2018.

  1. NNJA krng
    NNJA krng Guest

    Ma xbox bug a mort


    ma Xbox mute et bloque des amis que j’avait depuis longtemps et je ne suis plus capable de les démuter ou débloquer, j’en ne comprend pas je n’ai pas d’en controle parental. Aidé moi!

    :)
     
    NNJA krng, Apr 10, 2018
    #1
  2. rcp rules
    rcp rules Guest
    Panne xbox one

    bonjour ,je crois bien que ma xbox one est morte : quand je connecte le bloc alimentation la console celui-ci s'éteint . est-ce que quelqu'un déj eu ce problème ?

    Hi , i think my xbox one is dead : when i plug the alimentation bloc in the xbox the bloc is switching itself of . is anyone had this problem before ? Please help
     
    rcp rules, Apr 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Retour au niveau 1

    Bonjour,

    J'étais au niveau 569 du jeu et la fois suivante, quand je me suis reconnectée, j'étais revenue au niveau 1. Je ne suis pas morte entre temps, j'avais plus d'une dizaine de boucliers. J'aimerai donc retrouver ma progression.

    Cordialement,
     
    LivreLion4392, Apr 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

    Ma xbox bug a mort

    Salut,

    Ce problème est connu par le support officiel qui travaille sa résolution :

     
    Boombaa, Apr 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Boombaa Win User

    Ma xbox bug a mort

    Salut,

    Ce problème est connu par le support officiel qui travaille sa résolution :

    Bowski477:

    This is a known glitch at the moment. Xbox is aware of the issue.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    possible Lawsuit towards EA over Battlefield 4

    But Mort, you live in Florida.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    possible Lawsuit towards EA over Battlefield 4

    I figured Mort equalled Zeqh, LOL.
  8. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

    Most satisfying moments in gaming?

    La morte della regina su Gears of war 3
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

    You know you've played too much Gears 3 when...

    When you kill a bug and say "Look Ma, no face"
Thema:

Ma xbox bug a mort

Loading...
  1. Ma xbox bug a mort - Similar Threads - bug mort

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...
  9. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  10. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...