Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]

Discus and support Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour. Depuis aujourd'hui ma console ne s'allume plus. J'ai essayé de la brancher sur une autre prise mais elle a fait disjoncter mon fusible avant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Olivier88Plb, Jul 6, 2020.

  1. Olivier88Plb
    Olivier88Plb Guest

    Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]


    Bonjour.

    Depuis aujourd'hui ma console ne s'allume plus.

    J'ai essayé de la brancher sur une autre prise mais elle a fait disjoncter mon fusible avant même de l'allumer.

    Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

    [Translation - Hello.

    Since today my console does not turn on.

    I tried to plug it into another outlet but it caused my fuse to trip before I even turned it on.

    Thank you in advance for your help.]

    :)
     
    Olivier88Plb, Jul 6, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]

    Hello Olivier88Plb,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not powering on. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

    Xbox Power Troubleshooting
    .

    I hope this helps!
  3. Olivier88Plb Win User

    Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]

    Hello Ezra and thanks a lot for your help.

    Best regards,

    Olivier.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

    ma xbox one s ne s'allume plus

    Can you please try the steps at this link
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console


    If you are still unable to power the console on after trying the steps then it may need to be repaired. You can set up a repair via
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com. Once the repair request has been set up and you've received your shipping label you can pack up the console. Be sure to only pack what
    needs to be repaired as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  5. XBF George L Win User

    ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up )

  6. Mister Getafix Win User

    Ma kinect ne s'allume plus

    Heya!

    If you are running into issues with the Kinect recognizing you or your voice let's follow the

    Sensor troubleshooter
    .

    If you are having issues getting the Kinect to power on, let's run through all of the steps on the

    Kinect power guide
    .

    Does the same thing happen if you test the Kinect on another console?

    Post back and let us know how that goes!
Thema:

Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]

Loading...
  1. Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.] - Similar Threads - console s'allume plus

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...