ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up )

Discus and support ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bonjour, ma console ne s'allume plus et pourtant le boitier est allumé. Pouvez vous m'aider svp. Merci (Mod Translation) Hello, my console does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarteBigfoot, Feb 19, 2019.

  1. CarteBigfoot
    CarteBigfoot Guest

    ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up )


    bonjour, ma console ne s'allume plus et pourtant le boitier est allumé. Pouvez vous m'aider svp. Merci

    (Mod Translation)

    Hello, my console does not turn on and yet the case is turned on. Can you help me please. Thank you

    :)
     
    CarteBigfoot, Feb 19, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF George L Win User

    ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up )

  3. Mister Getafix Win User

    Ma kinect ne s'allume plus

    Heya!

    If you are running into issues with the Kinect recognizing you or your voice let's follow the

    Sensor troubleshooter
    .

    If you are having issues getting the Kinect to power on, let's run through all of the steps on the

    Kinect power guide
    .

    Does the same thing happen if you test the Kinect on another console?

    Post back and let us know how that goes!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox qui ne s'allume plus[Translation-Xbox that no longer lights up]

    Hello Churrili,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with a blank screen. We recommend trying out the
    troubleshoot wizard for blank screen. Please be sure to try all of these
    and let us know. If still having issue not seeing anything you may want to think on getting the console repaired. You can set one up on the
    device support page.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. PuceronSphinx0 Win User

    Écran noir xbox onex[Xbox onex black screen]

    La console s'allume très bien c'est juste qu'il y a pas d'image ni de son

    [Translation - The console lights up very well it's just that there is no picture or sound]
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Ma console Xbox One X ne s'allume plus.[My Xbox One X console no longer turns on.]

    Hello Olivier88Plb,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One not powering on. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

    Xbox Power Troubleshooting
    .

    I hope this helps!
Thema:

ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up )

Loading...
  1. ma console ne s'allume plus (Mod Translation: My console no longer lights up ) - Similar Threads - console s'allume plus

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...