LV 29 Hunter, skilled looking for steady raid team.

Discus and support LV 29 Hunter, skilled looking for steady raid team. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heya, I am looking for a steady raid team I can roll with every week. I am pretty dedicated/skilled. Looking to raid well into the DLC as well. feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Attackontitan88, Nov 6, 2014.

1. LV 29 Hunter, skilled looking for steady raid team.

Heya, I am looking for a steady raid team I can roll with every week. I am pretty dedicated/skilled. Looking to raid well into the DLC as well. feel free to hit me up if anyone's interested. Thanks.

:)

Attackontitan88, Nov 6, 2014
  2. RogueOrpheus
    RogueOrpheus Guest
    29 titan looking for vog hard

Lv 29 experenced raider looking to join a team for vault of glass hard void weapons including atheons epilogue message me is my gamertag

RogueOrpheus, Nov 6, 2014
  3. 2 Looking for VoG Normal from beginning

Looking for VoG normal from beginning, must have room for 2. Lv 29 Warlock and lv 30 hunter. Invite or message me

AgentPenguin91, Nov 6, 2014
  4. Kevlar Chris
    Kevlar Chris Guest

Warlock 28, Titan 27 and Hunter 27. Add me for regular daily, weekly, nightfall and vog raids. Good team player and on frequently. Players 27+ add me, any class as I can use any of mine. I've got Suros Regime and legendary weapons for all damage types in
    multiple weapon types. All subclasses unlocked so can play any dynamic.

Kevlar Chris, Nov 7, 2014
  5. Kevlar Chris Win User

Warlock 28, Titan 27 and Hunter 27. Add me for regular daily, weekly, nightfall and vog raids. Good team player and on frequently. Players 27+ add me, any class as I can use any of mine. I've got Suros Regime and legendary weapons for all damage types in
    multiple weapon types. All subclasses unlocked so can play any dynamic.

6. Wizard Dust Win User

I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

lv 25 / hunter / pacific time / 360 ...Looking to do higher level strikes and raids
  7. Wizard Dust Win User

Exotic handgun strike run

lv 25 / hunter / pacific time / 360 ...Looking to do higher level strikes and raids
  8. Wizard Dust Win User

Don't be a Hero - I need more friends that play Destiny!

9. Wizard Dust Win User

27 Warlock looking for Destiny friends on 360 around same level!

Thema:

1. LV 29 Hunter, skilled looking for steady raid team. - Similar Threads - Hunter skilled looking

2. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  3. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  4. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  5. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  6. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  7. Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers: Rewards in points hunter app does not register in “my offers” section, but do for quests. Any thoughts or correction items? Thanks c61203f8-4ad8-4eef-a2b4-fd0bf70d7802
  8. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  9. I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost Monster Hunter World Iceborne dlc: I played the game on the deluxe master disc when it first came out and bought the digital monster hunter world this week. I launch the game and it acts like I don't have Iceborne installed. I...
  10. How do I get the Glided Hunters Pack even though it says I have already claimed it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Glided Hunters Pack even though it says I have already claimed it?: I bought an Xbox Series S in August and I knew nothing about the Glided Hunters Pack, I didnt play much fortnite then but now I do and i noticed the skin and the vbucks are nowhere to be found on...