LT not responsive

Discus and support LT not responsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having this problem where my Xbox Series S controller LT trigger doesn't work in certain games such as Roblox, or Minecraft I don't know if anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silent_Vicc, May 14, 2024.

1. Silent_Vicc
    Silent_Vicc Guest

LT not responsive

Im having this problem where my Xbox Series S controller LT trigger doesn't work in certain games such as Roblox, or Minecraft I don't know if anybody else is having this problem?

:)

Silent_Vicc, May 14, 2024
  2. xX kukan Xx Win User

xbox live not working....

so< there will be no response anymore?
  3. IndoorFrog5968 Win User

Control

Okay, have a great day, Thanks for the quick response <3
  4. BrBrian Win User

Communication Suspension?!

Submitted the response last night! Still waiting for a reply, thanks for helping! <3
  5. AAARRRGGGGGHH Win User

Cant authorize the selected payment option...

Ive done that too. Please allow 72 hours for a response.

BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD DAYS..

:<
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

Gameshare more than three times a year?

"^^^^ not really for many reasons." - RippenHarra

lol <--- all the response needed.
Thema:

LT not responsive

1. LT not responsive - Similar Threads - responsive

2. Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizarre - new delay between controller input and console response time.: TLDR; new Xbox Series X recently started having a delay between controller input and console output, only EVERY OTHER DAY. I bought a new Series X from GameStop 2 months ago. Worked great for the...
  3. Can't get a response from x-box

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  4. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  7. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  8. Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button: I got an Xbox One X, and it was working fine ever since, until now. I was playing and suddenly the game froze and the Xbox as well. I could not get to home screen. Afzer manually turning off, now...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  10. No response from support after 2 weeks with many attempts

in XBoX on Windows
    No response from support after 2 weeks with many attempts: I reached out to Microsoft rewards support as there was an issue with the Xbox rewards app where I couldn't access it. It kept popping us saying I had to update my consoles location, everything...