Loyalty. Why bother?
Discus and support Loyalty. Why bother? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What I believe it is that every component is married to everything, meaning... One liitle flaw within the updates simpley for say the Optical drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deli09-[xboxvenue], Nov 1, 2017.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Loyalty. Why bother?
Loading...
-
Loyalty. Why bother? - Similar Threads - Loyalty Why bother
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Is MS Rewards really a loyalty program?
in XboX InsidersIs MS Rewards really a loyalty program?: Last XMas my account 's been suspended, temporary said the message, but I'm still nearly July suspended, I earn rewards but I can't redeem. Make regular Bing researches and suspension by AI will... -
Proposal: Game Pass Loyalty Model – Flexible Subscriptions with Persistent Rewards
in XboX InsidersProposal: Game Pass Loyalty Model – Flexible Subscriptions with Persistent Rewards: Introduction Current subscription models in gaming (such as Xbox Game Pass and PlayStation Plus) offer players access to a large library but do not provide lasting ownership. For many gamers,... -
What is up? 17 years loyalty for this.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat is up? 17 years loyalty for this.: I have been an Xbox live gold member for 17 years and I come to find out they are doing away with it for game pass. Not only are they getting rid of it but the new version that's "gold", game pass... -
WWE 2k23 LOYALTY achivement not popping up
in XBoX Games and AppsWWE 2k23 LOYALTY achivement not popping up: i play on xbox one x and in wwe 2k23 i completed the whole showcase but didn’t get the achievement LOYALTY for winning every match though i did win every match. i got the RESPECT and HUSTLE...