Lower Price?

Discus and support Lower Price? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft keep a regular influx of stock because of a 13 country release. Sony hitting 40 means stock is difficult to obtain everywhere. - Demand is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Osulep, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Lower Price?

Microsoft keep a regular influx of stock because of a 13 country release. Sony hitting 40 means stock is difficult to obtain everywhere.

-

Demand is still high.

A Virtual Duck, Jan 1, 2014
  2. I guess we'll see soon enough but everything I've seen points to low demand.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 1, 2014
  3. JWSpeed
    JWSpeed Guest
    [quote user="Sunburst Univox"]

I guess we'll see soon enough but everything I've seen points to low demand.

[/quote]If I wanted a PS4 they are in stock at several on line stores. Demand is low right now because it's just a few days after Christmas. Wait until tax time here in the US console will be selling like crazy.

JWSpeed, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Lower Price?

Demand is low because those who wanted to get one could get one. Though, to point out what JW said... Yes, sales will be huge around tax time.

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 2, 2014
  5. People willing to pay more for a PS4 than an X1 even though it retails for less on Ebay is not a good thing.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest
    I don't see a price drop until next Christmas the earliest. The only way way we would see a price drop is if the PS4 was outselling the XB1 3 to 1 in North America.

We'll see what the December sales numbers tell us.

Z31Fanatic, Jan 2, 2014
  7. go to Costco. I saw them just before Christmas at my local Costco for..... $479.99

IgotTSondabrain, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Lower Price?

Right, well reading through this thread and it has been mentioned? The game's on disc have been discounted in most stores I go to. If this is the case in the country you live in? maybe consider the games you wanted and the possibility of paying less for
    them. My change your mind about the full price console? Sure I'm all for a Kinectless release but considering how much time MS has been working on this, it's probably not likely.

Also, I'm from Australia where the console costs $599 and new games are generally $99.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 3, 2014
  9. With that said.... God bless America

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 3, 2014
  10. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    For everybody who are judging the fact that it's hard to find PS4s as they're selling way better then the XB1, it's good to keep in mind that the PS4 has launched in 31 countries where as the XB1 has launched in 13 countries, and Sony doesn't have nearly
    as many factories as it did say 6 years ago, Sony's been downsizing the company for the past 4 years due to heavy financial losses. Also for people hoping for a kinectless package, it'll most likely never happen and the reason is that if it did the people
    that like the kinect would be left with kinect only games, like we saw with the first one, in hopes to promote the kinect where as right now Game devs know that everybody has a kinect so they're more inclined into adding kinect functionality now, Forza 5,
    Deadrising 3, Peggle 2, and even Battlefield 4 are just some of the games that now have kinect functionality whereas if the kinect wasn't included I'm willing to bet that we would have never seen any of those games including kinect functionality, just look
    at the PS4, non of the games on that console to my knowledge has any Playstation camera functionality.

VulcanVFX, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Glad someone else knows the truth. With developers having a platform in which this is standard, new concepts are created. It is like a house with windows (ignore the connection). Want them? No? Too bad. Now you have a good view outside and an escape route
    in case of emergency. Bad example, but you get the idea.

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 3, 2014
  12. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="VulcanVFX"]

For everybody who are judging the fact that it's hard to find PS4s as they're selling way better then the XB1, it's good to keep in mind that the PS4 has launched in 31 countries where as the XB1 has launched in 13 countries, and Sony doesn't have nearly
    as many factories as it did say 6 years ago, Sony's been downsizing the company for the past 4 years due to heavy financial losses. Also for people hoping for a kinectless package, it'll most likely never happen and the reason is that if it did the people
    that like the kinect would be left with kinect only games, like we saw with the first one, in hopes to promote the kinect where as right now Game devs know that everybody has a kinect so they're more inclined into adding kinect functionality now, Forza 5,
    Deadrising 3, Peggle 2, and even Battlefield 4 are just some of the games that now have kinect functionality whereas if the kinect wasn't included I'm willing to bet that we would have never seen any of those games including kinect functionality, just look
    at the PS4, non of the games on that console to my knowledge has any Playstation camera functionality.

[/quote]

While I agree with this entire post, those that dont want kinect dont want to hear it. Having Kinect ship with every console makes developers venture outside of the box. But apparently gamers only like innovation when it suits them

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  13. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

Lower Price?

I'd wager gamers don't like innovation period.

Burst Axe, Jan 3, 2014
  14. Well, yes and no. Innovation periods usually are dull times. Like what the WII did for motion. Usually in those time periods the competitors will have a spike in sales; like the 360 sales and WII U sales in respective time slots. Though considering the fanbase
    of xbox the sales are still going to be massive. The only thing for MS to worry about is if Nintendo manage to start their next gen with something innovative. Still unsure if the WII U is technically 8th gen or just a side to gen 7..

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 4, 2014
  15. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    The original xbox had a price drop after a month or two of release. Ms gave people who paid full price 2 games as compensation iirc.

Lloydy25, Jan 4, 2014
Thema:

Lower Price?

1. Lower Price? - Similar Threads - Lower Price

2. Will the price of call of duty black ops 2 on steam ever be lowered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the price of call of duty black ops 2 on steam ever be lowered?: I’m looking to get some older cod games and am wondering if this price will ever be lowered. 5ff50bca-b4c7-4e2d-a19c-0f6dfec370a3
  3. Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores?: Like in title. My work colleague said that he doesn't buy games via Xbox store but trough sub stores websites. And I found something like this: https://games2see.com/game/tomb-raider...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate shows a lower price but does not allow me to get it for that price: Under the membership category of the store menu it shows the xbox game pass ultimate as $1.00 (see included picture) but when I go to buy it it shows it as regular price is there any way I can fix...
  5. Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S having the option for no Disc slot at a lower price for those that don't use it: Hi Villarino, Discs do look good on the shelf, lined up, my hubby's pride and joy c8393a6b-b258-45ed-bf69-2ba39e345ab6
  6. elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem: i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any way i can get some kind of help with this...
  7. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP): The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old game. The season pass should get reduce because...
  8. Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old: the price of call of duty ghosts hardend edition is way to high me and my friends are wanting to buy it but at 150$ price tag is through the roof , please put a promotion with this game lowering...
  9. I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...: I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one 4e4f4581-3e8e-4af9-9b97-7297ae8f3432
  10. I received lower compensation than sellin price for on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 from ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received lower compensation than sellin price for on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 from ...: Hello. I have a problem about execution of a on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 as a Korean user. I asked the problem to Korean X-Box service center on 26th Dec. 2013 for the first time then I...