Low volume on Xbox 360 on any TV.

Discus and support Low volume on Xbox 360 on any TV. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find an answer anywhere. I have tried hooking up my XB360 to three seperate TVs with three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JersyDvl, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JersyDvl
    JersyDvl Guest

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find an answer anywhere. I have tried hooking up my XB360 to three seperate TVs with three seperate hook ups (Composite, Component and HDMI) and with any setup once the volume reaches a certain point
    it stops increasing. On most games this is not a problem, but when I watch Netflix, YouTube, DVDs or even my own video files the volume is not always loud enough. If I have my AC/Heat on I usually cannot hear what people are saying and so on. Are their any
    options for this? I use my 360 as my main entertainment device and this is a problem for me. My cable box (HDMI), Wii (component), PS2 (component) and Dreamcast (VGA) all have perfect sound in comparison. I am reluctant to buy an XBone because of this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

JersyDvl, Jan 3, 2014
  2. How to turn off chat through speakers without using headset?

How can turn off chat through my TV speakers without plugging in the headset? The 360 had on option to lower the chat volume to zero, but I can't find any such option on the ONE

AstroDad-A3D8184E-FC06-464A-BF1B-3F49DCB7B399, Jan 3, 2014
  3. MOGLI H2O
    MOGLI H2O Guest
    Automatic volume control

My laptop is hooked into my TV port on my Xbox as a second monitor option, however when I play music through the system, the volume is constantly adjusted up and down (not though the TV volume control) and is especially noticed when the volume is low. Is
    there any way to fix this?

MOGLI H2O, Jan 3, 2014
  4. PhloydBarnum Win User

HBOGO Volume

I believe low TV volume is intentional. A web search indicates that you may have more volume control if using an Xbox headset.
  5. mahdab Win User

Game Audio Noticeably Low

Same issue here... low volume with games, but also when playing movies. TV is much louder.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Films & TV

I would love for it to have its own volume control. I have the opposite problem from you. My TV volume is so low when I do not turn on my surround sound system. I have to crank up the volume on the TV all of the way to just be able to hear the tv show
    that I am watching.
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

Subs

I usually keep my TV volume down pretty low, so subtitles are practically a must for me.
  8. Ub3rn00ber Win User

Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

No. It has nothing to do with headphones. The volume is low to external speakers, heaphones, TVs, etc. It doesn't matter what device it is connected to. I have used the standard definition cables, the component connection cables, HDMI cable, and the
    cable with the PC connection. I have had it hooked up to Logitech Z623 speakers, Logitech Z906 speakers, some cheap brand of PC speakers, a Samsung 40" TV, a Sanyo 46" TV, a PC monitor with speakers, skullcandy heaphones, turtle Beach X2s, turtle Beach X32s.
    The sound is low to all devices no matter how they are connected. It is this way on both of my XBOX 360s, both the original white console and a brand new slim. The logitech speakers have volume control on them and I have to crank it up to get a normal playing
    volume whereas for TV and other consoles, I have it much lower. On the TVs, there is volume control which also must be greatly hightened to hear the XBOX games through. In game sound is all the way up. The TV is on (i double checked, I swear!!!!!). For
    normal TV viewing and other consoles, I keep the audio at about a 12 for example on my Samsung TV. I have to have it around 35 to play XBOX. That's not the way it should be. If I hook up standard headphones to it with no volume control, it is very quiet
    and no good for playing games.
Thema:

1. Low volume on Xbox 360 on any TV. - Similar Threads - Low volume 360

2. Series X low TV volume after moving the console

in XboX Insiders
    Series X low TV volume after moving the console: Hi, My Series X is in Delta ring since 2020, and my TV is an LG 50NANO753PR. I usually set the volume to 15 for normal use. However, last week I moved the console to my parents (only I used it...
  3. Mic volume too low to hear in party chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic volume too low to hear in party chats: Hello. I've been working on resolving this issue for days now and i'm at a loss for how to fix it. Problem: when in party chats my microphone is too quiet for others to hear. Details: The...
  4. Headset Volume is to low............................

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Volume is to low............................: I got a few options here with 2 types of headsets on my XBOX Series X and the low volume problems. 1 the Razer Kaira Pro wireless headset for the XBOX X and S 2 PDP controller with Hyperx Cloud...
  5. XBox 1 DVD audio volume low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1 DVD audio volume low: The audio level on everything on the Xbox is good but as soon as I put in a dvd the level goes down extremely low. I have to turn the TV to max volume to hear it. Any fixes?...
  6. xbox series s headset volume way too low

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s headset volume way too low: Please help. About to lose my mind on this one. I bought both of the new xboxes (series s and series x). The Series S white controller has very little volume with a headset. If I use the black...
  7. Streaming on Twitch - My Volume is Low, Friends in Party Are Fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming on Twitch - My Volume is Low, Friends in Party Are Fine: When I stream on Twitch (@) from my Xbox One X, everything seems fine. My microphone volume is all the way up, and I can hear my friends in my party and they can hear me just fine. But when I...
  8. How Can I fix Low Microphone Volume in Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I fix Low Microphone Volume in Party: I just recently bought a new headset (the general black Xbox headset with the adaptor). Even though it's brand new I always get the complaint from my friends in party that my "mic is too low". Now...
  9. Low Volume Playback for Blu-ray Discs, and Various Apps on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low Volume Playback for Blu-ray Discs, and Various Apps on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, I love my Xbox One X, games play excellent on the platform. One issue I'm having with the console though is low audio playback for movies and shows. I have to turn my volume up...
  10. xbox one low mic volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one low mic volume: My mic volume is so low my friends can barely hear me. I have a turtle beach headset connected to a wired controller (both brand new). I can hear game sound fine as well as my friends mics but it...