Low volume on Xbox 360 on any TV.

Discus and support Low volume on Xbox 360 on any TV. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find an answer anywhere. I have tried hooking up my XB360 to three seperate TVs with three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JersyDvl, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JersyDvl
    JersyDvl Guest

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I cannot find an answer anywhere. I have tried hooking up my XB360 to three seperate TVs with three seperate hook ups (Composite, Component and HDMI) and with any setup once the volume reaches a certain point
    it stops increasing. On most games this is not a problem, but when I watch Netflix, YouTube, DVDs or even my own video files the volume is not always loud enough. If I have my AC/Heat on I usually cannot hear what people are saying and so on. Are their any
    options for this? I use my 360 as my main entertainment device and this is a problem for me. My cable box (HDMI), Wii (component), PS2 (component) and Dreamcast (VGA) all have perfect sound in comparison. I am reluctant to buy an XBone because of this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

JersyDvl, Jan 3, 2014
  2. How to turn off chat through speakers without using headset?

How can turn off chat through my TV speakers without plugging in the headset? The 360 had on option to lower the chat volume to zero, but I can't find any such option on the ONE

AstroDad-A3D8184E-FC06-464A-BF1B-3F49DCB7B399, Jan 3, 2014
  3. MOGLI H2O
    MOGLI H2O Guest
    Automatic volume control

My laptop is hooked into my TV port on my Xbox as a second monitor option, however when I play music through the system, the volume is constantly adjusted up and down (not though the TV volume control) and is especially noticed when the volume is low. Is
    there any way to fix this?

MOGLI H2O, Jan 3, 2014
  4. PhloydBarnum Win User

HBOGO Volume

I believe low TV volume is intentional. A web search indicates that you may have more volume control if using an Xbox headset.
  5. mahdab Win User

Game Audio Noticeably Low

Same issue here... low volume with games, but also when playing movies. TV is much louder.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Films & TV

I would love for it to have its own volume control. I have the opposite problem from you. My TV volume is so low when I do not turn on my surround sound system. I have to crank up the volume on the TV all of the way to just be able to hear the tv show
    that I am watching.
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

Subs

I usually keep my TV volume down pretty low, so subtitles are practically a must for me.
  8. Ub3rn00ber Win User

Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

No. It has nothing to do with headphones. The volume is low to external speakers, heaphones, TVs, etc. It doesn't matter what device it is connected to. I have used the standard definition cables, the component connection cables, HDMI cable, and the
    cable with the PC connection. I have had it hooked up to Logitech Z623 speakers, Logitech Z906 speakers, some cheap brand of PC speakers, a Samsung 40" TV, a Sanyo 46" TV, a PC monitor with speakers, skullcandy heaphones, turtle Beach X2s, turtle Beach X32s.
    The sound is low to all devices no matter how they are connected. It is this way on both of my XBOX 360s, both the original white console and a brand new slim. The logitech speakers have volume control on them and I have to crank it up to get a normal playing
    volume whereas for TV and other consoles, I have it much lower. On the TVs, there is volume control which also must be greatly hightened to hear the XBOX games through. In game sound is all the way up. The TV is on (i double checked, I swear!!!!!). For
    normal TV viewing and other consoles, I keep the audio at about a 12 for example on my Samsung TV. I have to have it around 35 to play XBOX. That's not the way it should be. If I hook up standard headphones to it with no volume control, it is very quiet
    and no good for playing games.
Thema:

1. Low volume on Xbox 360 on any TV. - Similar Threads - Low volume 360

2. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  3. Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anybody fed up with xbox low TB ?: How the mighty xbox had fallen... im buying ps4 after i spent so much on this dumb product. I cant play any of my games bcz theres only 2tb and i had to buy a seagate for my only games i play...
  4. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  5. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  6. Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...: My friend and I use Xbox One X, and we both use wired jack 3.5mm headsets plugged into the controller. We use the xbox party chat to talk. My friend is extremely quiet for a few minutes after...
  7. My xbox series x audio is very low.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x audio is very low.: My xbox series x has very low sound coming from the TV all of a sudden. I've messed with the audio settings. Did a reset and still very low audio. The TV audio works fine with everything else but...
  8. Roblox low screen rate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox low screen rate: Hi, I'm Duy I'm played roblox beta that i downloaded in chrome, but it have some scan line on it pls help! dfbd4ce7-fb1e-4b4f-a77b-cd3bd1c68aaa
  9. Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime: Hello, My Xbox Series X is connected to an audio receiver which is plugged into my projector, and everything worked fine until some days ago. I noticed that the power up chime sounded loud and...
  10. Dolby Atmos Low Volume in Headset

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Low Volume in Headset: Every time I reboot my Xbox Series X, the volume on the headset connected to the controller is low, I have to lunch the Dolby Atmos app and select other mix, and then again Game mode and...