low level destiny player

Discus and support low level destiny player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; level 7 player looking for players to join in an learn game together abd0cc3d-b4bc-44fb-bdb4-ad5f392c53f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trechobezor, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Trechobezor
    Trechobezor Guest

low level destiny player

level 7 player looking for players to join in an learn game together

:)

Trechobezor, Jan 24, 2015
  2. BandP
    BandP Guest
    Low Level Fire Teams for Destiny

I'm level 18 and only have 11 hours of gametime. I would just continue to reach the level cap then find some friends. It doesn't take long.

BandP, Jan 24, 2015
  3. agent419
    agent419 Guest
    Low Level Fire Teams for Destiny

All my friends are level 20 or above and I'm a lowly level 12. It's hard to rind a random fire team for low level players. If anyone is up to play hit me up on Xbox ONE, gamertag Agent of Anubis. I just unlocked Venus so I'm up for any missions or strikes on Earth or The Moon. Or help me pick up the story from the first Venus mission. I'll be logging on tonight around 10pm CST.

Feel free to list your level and progress here if your looking for fire teams close to your level.

agent419, Jan 24, 2015
  4. Fidde89kill
    Fidde89kill Guest

low level destiny player

I can happily show you the game, just invite me and I will join if I haven't anything else planned

Fidde89kill, Jan 24, 2015
  5. Fidde89kill Win User

low level destiny player

I can happily show you the game, just invite me and I will join if I haven't anything else planned
  6. xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ Win User

low levels, new players?

I lost my sig for a couple of days, but I was able to get it back up. I thought that all sigs were eventually going to disappear(except for mods).
  7. xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ Win User

low levels, new players?

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

look at you ....a CUL6 and never been kissed

[/quote]Sorry...I don't associate with anyone with a CUL 5 or below. LOL. I don't know how that happened. Right after the forum change Zombiedaddy and myself became 6s. The 'mystery lock' must have been released in the process. Either that or the
    mods wanted to reward the oldest trolls on the forums.
    [​IMG]
  8. TGS Mee Naughty Win User

low levels, new players?

[​IMG]
  9. xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ Win User

low levels, new players?

[quote user="SoaringGosling9"]

I have multiple accounts for my family, and it's fun running thru as a "bronze scrub" and using knowledge of the maps and effective tactics to destroy all the level 50's in the room. Sadly, that joy only lasts for about a day of playtime before your high
    SPM ranks you into the 20's and obscurity again.

[/quote]The Level 50 nonsense is silly. I can come up with a dozen or more Level 30-40s that will kick any Level 50s butt. To get to Level 50 takes a lot of time and a lot of repetitive gameplay. I don't have the extra time, nor would I want to
    sit through these maps for another 3-4 days. Hell, I used to have the most fun playing Modern Combat in 'unranked' games. At least most people were actually playing, instead of boosting their K/D ratio.
Thema:

low level destiny player

1. low level destiny player - Similar Threads - low level destiny

2. Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?: I need to level in AC oddysey to be able to do higher level quests, does anyone know a way to quickly do so when you only a low level e.g 11 e5580f96-f359-418c-899e-85a7b5335b27
  3. Why is my reward vip level so low?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my reward vip level so low?: So I am wondering how do i get my level up? I am a level 2 and have been since I joined in 2012. SINCE October of last year I have bought around 30 games as well as all kinds of add ons for Gears...
  4. Raid-Mode partner needed (low level)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Raid-Mode partner needed (low level): Need someone for Raid-Mode. I am level 5 and search someone with the same level (or little difference) because I want to play and not getting boosted! Message over Xbox Live. GT:...
  5. 25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    25 M New To destiny Need some low level friends: Hey everyone I've had destiny since I got my xbox but never put to much time into playing destiny. Can anyone show me around and help me out I'm a level 8 warlock. I have both dlc packs but can't...
  6. low level looking for Palladium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low level looking for Palladium: no long started playing Teso , bought the ancient elven armour from the crown store and now have te predicament of not being able to gain the crafting style material , I have around 2k in gold to...
  7. New low level missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New low level missions: hey just started playing, lvl 6 looking for others to do missions with, any lvl 1-max. Can grind together and later raids when high enough lvl. add me if interested...
  8. Elite controller low level white noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller low level white noise: I recently purchased an Xbox one elite controller and noticed that it has a low level white noise hiss through the 3.5mm port to a set of earbuds, even with the headphone volume turned all the way...
  9. Battery level sometimes says low even when it has a full charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery level sometimes says low even when it has a full charge: Sometimes my Play and Charge battery pack alerts me that the battery level is low and almost dead. However, the battery is fully charged. It seems to happen when I turn my controller on and off...
  10. Controller batt level always low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller batt level always low: Yesterday I got the low batt indication and threw in a totally fresh set of batts only to see the same warning pop up....went to the store a bought a new set just I case and alas...same...