LOST XBOX GOLD CARD

Discus and support LOST XBOX GOLD CARD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost an Xbox gold card that was never activated, is there a way to retrieve the number?? 2a9149fa-f8f0-491b-9dfe-39f0a1a4080c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike_956_TX, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Mike_956_TX
    Mike_956_TX Guest

LOST XBOX GOLD CARD

I lost an Xbox gold card that was never activated, is there a way to retrieve the number??

:)

Mike_956_TX, Oct 16, 2017
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Oct 16, 2017
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

Nope. Losing those codes are like losing cash.

KindGryphon, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

LOST XBOX GOLD CARD

Afraid not.You would need to find the card.

Daft Badger, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

LOST XBOX GOLD CARD

Afraid not.You would need to find the card.
  6. onyxishere Win User

XBOX Gold Trial cards

Gold trial cards do not show as a Gold membership. You should try playing online to see if it worked for you. Also, sorry but one card will now be wasted as trial cards cannot be stacked. The time will be lost for the second card that you applied.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

You would need to try contacting the retailer you purchased it from, but generally no.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

Nope. Losing those codes are like losing cash.
  9. k1Helix z Win User

Xbox gold pass

I don't really understand your problem, you can't get Xbox Live Gold on your account because you lost yout credit card? and how is possible that they're banning you for that? you can only be banned if you don't follow the Xbox Guidelines and enforcement
    is applied to you.

You can always get prepaid cards with a code to adcquire xbox live gold and game pass
Thema:

LOST XBOX GOLD CARD

1. LOST XBOX GOLD CARD - Similar Threads - LOST GOLD CARD

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost access to a majority of games I had gotten with gold, I don't know what to do.: I am currently subscribed to Gold, but I logged on today and saw that I have only 5 games from Gold, when I originally had close to 30 games. For Honor, Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, and Sea...
  4. Lost a game that I got with gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a game that I got with gold membership: So i have an old Xbox one and I still have it and can still play all of the games with gold i redeemed. I recently got a new Xbox ready to play a couple of those games and they weren't in my...
  5. Lost jigsaws and gold.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost jigsaws and gold.: I had purchased approximately 30 downloadable collections and had amassed more that 200,000 gold points. During one of the recent upgrades my purchased puzzles AND gold are missing. Please...
  6. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  7. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  8. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost: Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number? Thanks for your answer....
  10. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost: Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number? Thanks for your answer....