Lost Xbox account

Discus and support Lost Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I do not have access to my Xbox accounts email anymore, it was my Dads super old email and he does not know any of the info, which has not been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ashton Gray, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Ashton Gray
    Ashton Gray Guest

Lost Xbox account

Hello, I do not have access to my Xbox accounts email anymore, it was my Dads super old email and he does not know any of the info, which has not been a problem until now because it was letting me login with no problems, but it started asking me for a security code and I can’t do that. I have talked to multiple people on support and they were no help to me at all. I have done the account recovery but it has not helped. I know my login, email and password and I have gotten no help. I. Have not played Xbox for a long time because I sold my Xbox one, and just now got the new x/s so this is why I don’t have the account on the xbox. I really need help from a Microsoft employee and I have gotten 0 help. I have previous address and zip code and all my information but have gotten 0 help. I hope someone can help me, I have been using a brand new account since I can’t use my own account. If I can get some help it would mean a lot, this is my account from when I was a kid.

:)

Ashton Gray, Jun 6, 2023
  2. PutinMckawkhner Win User

Xbox not loading any apps/games

Did the complete opposite, had 84 games owned and now have 21. Lost all my apps, lost the game pass, lost Xbox gold, and lost my other account. Fml
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Lost Xbox account

Hello Ashton, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear the recovery form was rejected for you. The recovery form is the last resource available to us when we want to recover a lost account.

However, I want to share with you other methods available to recover an account. You can review them by visiting the next thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  4. CarTzy Win User

Lost Xbox account!

Hi!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Lost Xbox account!

Hello Cody Perrette,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your recent account. This may happen if your Xbox series x is not set as your home console, or if you have signed in with a different Microsoft account than the one you used for your recent account. To fix this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox.

3. If your console is not set as your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox. If it is already set as your home Xbox, select Remove this as my home Xbox and then select Make this my home Xbox again.

4. Press the Xbox button again to return to the guide.

5. Select Profile & system > Add or switch > Add new.

6. Enter the email address and password of the Microsoft account that you used for your recent account and sign in.

7. Check if you can access your downloads and everything on your recent account.

If this does not resolve your issue, please visit Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

We hope this helps and we appreciate your patience and cooperation.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox account lost

As long as you remember you account details you should be able to just download your profile again.

Once you do that you can then re download your games.

As long as you were connected to xbox live then all of your saves are backed up on the cloud & will download the saves when you start a game.
Thema:

Lost Xbox account

1. Lost Xbox account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  4. Lost 100$ in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 100$ in my account.: Lost 100$ in my account. How do I get it back or let support check this ? 8e41c020-10c9-4112-bd83-dab3eab42bff
  5. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  6. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  7. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  8. how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get my dragon mania legends account because suddenly is lost: Dear Support Team, I am writing to seek your urgent assistance in recovering my Dragon Mania Legends account, which unexpectedly disappeared today. Earlier today, I was playing the game normally...
  9. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  10. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...