Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

Discus and support Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slethon Litch, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too.

I have been paying for this monthly subscription since I lost the account and I have no way of recovering the account or canceling the payment myself. I know the username of the account responsible for the payments but have no way of accessing it.

I lost that account 2 years ago and only by looking through payments out have I discovered that it has been paying since then. luckily I have canceled the monthly payment with my bank and was given the Acquires Reference Number for the monthly payment.

I have contacted Microsoft multiple times but there is no way of getting through to someone who understands the issue or who isn't an automated robot with stupid responses.

All I want is a refund for the past two years. If someone on the Microsoft team is able to use the information I have managed to acquire and trace it back to the account it would show that the account was paying out still but the account had zero activity
    in the last 2 years. I believe that is enough evidence for a full refund of the past 2 years of payment.

If anyone reads this and is able to help, please contact me. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Slethon Litch, Sep 24, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Slethon.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it at this forum, you have to reach out to
    support to get the payment issues resolved.
  3. Twiztid x Kitty Win User

Is Microsoft allowing Elder Scrolls Online to be played without Xbox Live Gold?

Also I should state that I don't pay for the yearly subscription for Xbox Live Gold, I pay for 3 month Gold. So technically I would be paying a pretty penny to pay for Xbox Live Gold and monthly membership for ESO yearly.
  4. AngryHelios Win User

Unable to re-download Skyrim via download code

My physical (and IP of course) region now match with my XBox Live Gold account: No change. As expected. Others report the same.

I am done with it. Not my idea why I purchased the console from MS and monthly paying customer of a Gold account.
  5. EvilD_853 Win User

GWG/ EA Access

Hello XBF Brad A,

i still have my Xbox Live subscription i pay monthly.

It does not show up on gold only xbox one games and the 360 games show up on all games but not on gold. these 2 games only show up on ea Access where i installed them before they went to the monthly GWG.

If i would cancel my gold subscription they would still show up as far as i know 360 games won,t go after you cancel the

Gold subscription. It only affects to Xbox one games.

Thanks

Evil
  6. Gastonbradley Win User

Xbox Live Gold

My opinion is that if you disappear Xbox Live Gold , more people will join Xbox, and it will be good for everyone using Xbox.
    So in place of Gold offer game pass for windows and Xbox users with live included along with the monthly Xbox live games for a pro rated amount??? Or just have free access to online gaming without the hassle of paying additional each month just to play your games online. I feel that, I pay internet, I buy games, plus expensive consoles. Online play should be included w/out monthly subscription for Xbox live!!!
Thema:

1. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Lost account still

2. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  3. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  4. Can I still get into my old account that I lost the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still get into my old account that I lost the email?: I wanted to know if I can still gain access to my old xbox account. My friend put a passcode on it and forgot what it was, then I asked my brother if he can help and he just removed my account off...
  5. My Microsoft account lost everything on my new Xbox but is still with the same email how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account lost everything on my new Xbox but is still with the same email how?: So my email is not paired with my Xbox account like it basically reset it I had 27,000 gamer score and a bunch of bough games but one day I got on and now it says I have to buy all the games are...
  6. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...: I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this...
  7. Lost account and subscription still renewing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost account and subscription still renewing: 3 to 4 years ago I signed up for a Microsoft account on an Xbox one S and since then the power supply of the console has died and its Xbox gold subscription is still renewing and I'm not sure how...
  8. Lost email for Xbox account but still have the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost email for Xbox account but still have the gamertag: Hi, Can someone help me figure out how to recover and old Xbox account using my gamertag? I recently bought an Xbox again and want my old account back but I'm unable to login as I don't remember...
  9. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  10. GTA IV - Lost DVD but still have my Account -> can i play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV - Lost DVD but still have my Account -> can i play?: Hello, I lost my DVD like 5 years ago. And yes I don't have my serial key on me all the time and no friend with the same game, but I was able after 5 years to recover my account data and got...