Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

Discus and support Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by purpl3monk3y, Jul 26, 2019.

1. purpl3monk3y
    purpl3monk3y Guest

I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The weirdest part is I still had my other world (I only have two
    worlds). The other world was completely fine. I tried going through the files to see if i could restore the saves to a previous version but it said there were no previous versions to restore to. When I open minecraft to see my worlds, it doesn't even say corrupted
    or anything, it's just gone. When I opened my saves folder however, there were two saves but they weren't named accordingly to what my world was called therefore I couldn't figure out which one was which.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

purpl3monk3y, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

3. Lone Wolf kk Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

ok found the world save files copied them. Uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft for windows 10. After installing and updating created a new world, after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed while digging dirt. So this is the 3rd instance of the game
    crashing while mining/digging... I would say in total in the last 3 days my game has crashed probably close to 300 times.
  4. Ceayzie Win User

Minecraft buy questions

Hello,

I have an question.

If I buy Minecraft for Windows 10 can I sync my world between my computers?
  5. MR1LDN Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

Hello!

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this link.

Keep us posted.

Xbox Ambassador
  6. VictorPLopes Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 worlds lost after reinstalling

Hello!

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this link.

Keep us posted.

MR1LDN

Xbox Ambassador
    I think this solution only works for Java Edition, as W10 Edition isn't stored in .minecraft. I may be wrong though.
Thema:

1. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash - Similar Threads - Lost World Minecraft

2. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  3. Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?: I was having issues uploading minecraft worlds to realms to be able to move them over to pc when it wouldn’t work so I tried to reinstall the game to see if it would fix it. After doing so all of...
  4. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  5. I lost my minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my minecraft world.: So I was turning on Minecraft and it said. The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again. Even if...
  6. I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back: I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back 2eb25713-6a6f-4bd9-9dfb-444b62070273
  7. I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please: hi, on februrary 22th, me and my brother were playing minecraft normally. We got into The End and killed the Ender Dragon. Everything was just fine. The first bug, was when my brother tried to get...
  8. lost my minecraft world from the mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my minecraft world from the mobile: Dear sir , I have been playing minecraft from last six month suddenly i have lost my minecraft world from the game so i clear the app data to get my minecraft world from the microsoft account...
  9. Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S: Hello, My son - TRAINLOVER1344 - was playing on his Minecraft world today using his Xobox One S when the power went out. Upon turning it on again he found his entire world was lost with the...
  10. Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S: Hello, My son - TRAINLOVER1344 - was playing on his Minecraft world today using his Xobox One S when the power went out. Upon turning it on again he found his entire world was lost with the...