Lost V Bucks on Microsoft account

Discus and support Lost V Bucks on Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help please, my son has redeemed his v bucks via epic games which while following instructions lead him to Microsoft page it now says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gerard Murphy1, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Lost V Bucks on Microsoft account

Hi can anyone help please, my son has redeemed his v bucks via epic games which while following instructions lead him to Microsoft page it now says redeemed on Microsoft but it is not showing up on his Xbox anywhere. If anyone can assist I would be grateful.

:)

Gerard Murphy1, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the first thing to check is that the V-Bucks have been redeemed into the same account your child uses to play Fortnite.

Click the link below and sign in with the account he uses to play Fortnite on Xbox and see if the V-Bucks show up in his Purchase History list.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. Gerard Murphy1 Win User

Firstly can I just say how much I appreciate the help, I am not very technical and my son is still young so thank you.

I should explain everything properly, V bucks were his Christmas present, he has an Xbox series x and went on to epic games to redeem.

Whilst following the epic games instructions it lead him to the Microsoft website, whereby it appears he redeemed the vibucks because he keyed the code into the redemption page on Microsoft. When he could not see the v bucks on Xbox he tried to key in the code on Xbox however it said REDEEMED, He went back to Microsoft account and tried several times but says redeemed. So it’s obvious to me that he has redeemed them somewhere but they are not showing up on Microsoft or his Xbox.

He plays his xbox via a normal TV screen not a PC.

One again thank you in advance for your help
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gerard, two important things, does your child play on console or PC?

Were the V-Bucks to be redeemed via Microsoft account i.e. a 25 digit code or directly on the Epic website?

Because if your child plays on PC but redeemed a Microsoft V-Bucks code they will not appear in the game, they will have to login with their account on an Xbox One console and enter Fortnite for them to be validated .
  5. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
  6. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
Thema:

1. Lost V Bucks on Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Lost Bucks Microsoft

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...