Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!

Discus and support Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently purchased some Xbox One codes on certain websites and after doing so, put them on a jump-drive with the intention to share them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RetroChain4707, May 23, 2018.

1. Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!

Hello,

I have recently purchased some Xbox One codes on certain websites and after doing so, put them on a jump-drive with the intention to share them with my friends at a social gathering. However, en-route to said party, I lost the bag the jump-drive was in.
    I fear that whoever found my bag may have used the codes themselves. If the codes were used, I can understand that there possibly isn't anything that can be done and I am at a financial loss. Perhaps I am wrong. But, as far as the codes that have not been
    used yet, I definitely want to cancel those orders asap/get replacements, if possible, to prevent someone else using them. I apologize for any inconvenience and realize this is partially my fault and I appreciate your assistance in this matter. Please let
    me know at your earliest convenience about anything that can be done to help.

Thank You

:)

RetroChain4707, May 23, 2018
  2. Xbox Daily Deals 4/7 ($33 Gold, MCC $30, more)

yea cdkeys 95% of the time is good from what I hear its some of the sellers have been caught using stolen keys or bought steam keys using stolen cc's ala the origin fiasco a few months ago

Terrin_marine, May 23, 2018
  3. Best deal I've seen...One Year Xbox Live $29.99 (No Tax/Digital Download)

cdkeys can easily sell stolen goods and you can be affected, they do not always get there codes from the publisher so far though they have not have big issues I can tell, unlike the other 2 major seller of keys. Both have had thousands of major issues like the sniper elite issue or the entire stealing someone's steam keys and reselling them

Terrin_marine, May 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

Missing Gears of War Download Code

Unfortunately Microsoft are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. So it would not be possible to have a code replaced for a bundled game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to report stolen xbox gift card?

You really can't. Microsoft are not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

Redeem code

The problem is that Microsoft has no way of verifying that you once had a code and then lost it, so they absolve themselves of responsibility of lost or stolen codes. Sorry :(
  7. Smwutches Win User

Redeem code

If you've already redeemed the code, then the game is tied to your account and there's no need for the code.

Otherwise, the only way to get a new code is to buy one. Microsoft is not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Lost the code for the free game(Battlefield 1) came with the original purchase before downloading it

Since the purchase was made from Best Buy they would be the ones you'd need to talk to. Microsoft are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Unfortunately there generally is no way to retrieve a lost code.
Thema:

Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help!

1. Lost/Stolen Game Codes/Keys/DLCs - Please Help! - Similar Threads - Lost Stolen Game

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get back an account that was stolen then I lost it when I factory reset my Pc I...: someone stole my account and I got it back like last year I couldn't change the email for that account back to my email because it needed to be verify it was my email which it wasn't so I couldn't...
  6. If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...: If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money? d8a4fc65-2f0d-4899-a990-f35f0108b544
  7. Savegame lost Operencia: The Stolen Sun

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegame lost Operencia: The Stolen Sun: I played Operencia, as long as it was available through the gamepass. When it was removed today I deinstalled the game with the hope of transferring my savefile once I will rebuy the full version....
  8. Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incentive for XBOX 360/ 1 console App Developers to make an app for finding stolen or lost ...: We live in an age where honesty is only a word not a way of life for some of us. Recently my home was broken into and of course the electronics went with the perpetrator of the crime. Sure, I had...
  9. Account Stolen/Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Stolen/Lost: I've recently lost my account due to somebody I don't even know. I will everything to achieve my account back. here are some proof of my account being stolen. I will provide as much information as...
  10. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...