Lost progress

Discus and support Lost progress in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello friday i had 1 vip star And 60 procent for second vip star but since today iTS 51 procent And 1 star whats happenings And why i Am loosing 9... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SNIPERonGRASS, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Lost progress

Hello friday i had 1 vip star And 60 procent for second vip star but since today iTS 51 procent And 1 star whats happenings And why i Am loosing 9 procent ?

:)

SNIPERonGRASS, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Progress lost

The only thing that should have happened with a forced gamer tag change is the name change.

Now on any 360 including the emulator on the one you would have to redownload the profile to the console.

if on the one you can follow these steps to redownload the profile for the 360.

1. load up any 360 game

2. once loaded hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small little round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 guide.

3. choose download profile

4. enter in email and password

this will bring back any progress for the 360 games but you should not have lost any progress on any xbox game at all due to the name change.

steeledwand7664, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Progress lost

Trying to reload game progress with new force changed gamertag and there's no progress!! I saved a game last night ... Where is my progress

sayxyesx2xsex, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Lost progress

Hi Line,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Lost progress

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To retrieve a lost save from the cloud, Go to My games & apps.

- Highlight the game.

- Press the Menu button and select Manage game and add-ons.

- Go to saved Data and clear local saves.

- Then, Select the game tile, and then choose Select all to make sure all available content gets installed.

- Select Save changes and wait for the content to install.

- Relaunch the game.

If that fails, then you can try to reach out to EA support for assistance. You can do that here help.ea.com
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Progress lost

The only thing that should have happened with a forced gamer tag change is the name change.

Now on any 360 including the emulator on the one you would have to redownload the profile to the console.

if on the one you can follow these steps to redownload the profile for the 360.

1. load up any 360 game

2. once loaded hit the start and select buttons on the controller (small little round buttons on either side of the big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 guide.

3. choose download profile

4. enter in email and password

this will bring back any progress for the 360 games but you should not have lost any progress on any xbox game at all due to the name change.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost progress

Hello SNIPERonGRASS,

We have determined that there is currently an issue with MyVIP calculations that is causing some users to see a decrease in progress. We have found the root cause for this problem, and are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for the issue. Apologies
    for the confusion.
  9. Z4l4chenko Win User

Lost all my weapons and rank? WTF!!

Lost all progression And weapons ".......
Thema:

Lost progress

1. Lost progress - Similar Threads - Lost progress

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  6. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  8. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  9. Lost all progress on starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress on starfield: Was lvl 30 with over 25+ hrs time spent on this, today the game ended up crashing an when i started the game back up it said my cloud data couldn't be transferred for some reason and to either try...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...