Lost progress hunter call of the wild

Discus and support Lost progress hunter call of the wild in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I have 2 separate accounts and 2 separate save game data. My friend had a different save of course on his account. Now we load my profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahMedley, Jan 29, 2023.

1. NoahMedley
    NoahMedley Guest

My friend and I have 2 separate accounts and 2 separate save game data. My friend had a different save of course on his account. Now we load my profile up and it has his game save on my profile. We restarted the system. Logged out both account. Logged into my account and his save data is on my account. How is this possible? We had two defiantly different profiles.

:)

NoahMedley, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That's odd because that is not possible unless your friend is playing using your account all this time.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. JéromeBeaudoin Win User

The hunter call of the wild

Scuse my english, i speak only french. Yes, i use a right weapon. I play since more 1 year. Also, i can touch a animals, its not fear for me. I tire less 2 feets and its stay on place.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Are you using the right weapon for the animal. For instance if you are trying to hunt small animals you can get away with a smaller calibre rifle but hunting larger animals need higher calibre weapon. Hitting a large animal with a small bullet does very
    little damage .
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
  6. Staci_228 Win User

The hunter call of wild

User1 to user2 then back to one
Thema:

1. Lost progress hunter call of the wild - Similar Threads - Lost progress hunter

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  5. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  7. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  9. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  10. Lost all progress on starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress on starfield: Was lvl 30 with over 25+ hrs time spent on this, today the game ended up crashing an when i started the game back up it said my cloud data couldn't be transferred for some reason and to either try...