Lost Points

Discus and support Lost Points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened to my points? I had over 400,000 points and now they're all gone and my balance shows a negative 325,000 points! PLease restore my lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungAtom480, Sep 26, 2017.

1. YoungAtom480
    YoungAtom480 Guest

Lost Points

What happened to my points? I had over 400,000 points and now they're all gone and my balance shows a negative 325,000 points!

PLease restore my lost points!!

Tony

:)

YoungAtom480, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Antony666amt
    Antony666amt Guest
    lost points

im angry as well lost all my points, whats going on

Antony666amt, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Lost points

If you feel your account was compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) as soon as you can. Ask to start an Unauthorized Access investigation.

Mister Gwyther, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Lost Points

Hey there Tony,

Sorry to hear about the issue with missing points in Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 27, 2017
  5. strigoi1958 Win User

Lost points

I'm trying to get MS to implement safeguards which would make account theft a pointless exercise. If not remove your card details. Only put it back on temporarily to purchase something or any points that you need for that immediate use, then remove card
    details again.

no password regardless of how tricky is 100% safe. We are told we are responsible for the only form of protection on the accounts and as that is unsafe then the account is unsafe. I've taken responsibility and removed my details and offered a solution so
    MS can keep our details but if no safeguards come from them then we have to safeguard ourselves by securing our own details.
  6. Vision Verrify Win User

lost points

Hello,

I dont know what it exactly is, but Microsoft is already aware of this issue and I hope it'll be solved soon.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Lost Points

Hey there Tony,

Sorry to hear about the issue with missing points in Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. royboy1010 Win User

Lost points..

Yeah I figured there was nothing I could do as far as that but I did find out that I can purchase a card with points on it and add it myself. But thanks for the info and i will let him know to make sure he post in the private forum about the issue.
  9. HassanB Win User

Lost points..

Hello,

Sorry, for the time being you wouldn't be able to purchase any sort of points on your account. The only thing I can suggest is removing yourself from the family pack making whatever sort of purchase of points you'd wish to do and then waiting 5 days to add
    yourself back to the family pack.

As this is indeed a beta issue, you'd want to have your friend post in the private beta forums to see if there's some sort of solution other than the one I've suggested above. The beta is under NDA so we're not allowed to discuss any sort of beta issues/dealing. Your
    friend can click this link here and end up at the beta forums.

Please Note: If he doesn't have access to the forums just yet, just have him make a post in this section of the forums and a forum support agent will be able to sort his permissions out.

Thanks!
Thema:

Lost Points

1. Lost Points - Similar Threads - Lost Points

2. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  3. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  4. Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.: Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223? 70a7818f-ee63-4459-8b12-9c536994fa2b
  5. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  6. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  7. Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point: I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass and was 30 hours well into the game. At some point the game crashed and wouldn't launch anymore, so I decided to reinstall it. To my surprise, my...
  8. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  9. rally point/last exit/lost platoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rally point/last exit/lost platoon: If anyone is looking for a team player and still needs these achievements for firefight send a fr. e54632a6-4cd7-4121-8cad-9ad59c5edffb
  10. lost point from gamer leader board

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost point from gamer leader board: lost 220 points on gamer leader board and my friends have lost gamer score too so don't know why this is doing this please if anyone reads this please fix this my leader board score is supposed to...