lost points and friends list

Discus and support lost points and friends list in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i seem to have lost all gamerscore and friends list and have a second account linked to my email,cant find a microsoft number,can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RAJHILL, Nov 8, 2021.

1. RAJHILL
    RAJHILL Guest

i seem to have lost all gamerscore and friends list and have a second account linked to my email,cant find a microsoft number,can anyone help?

:)

RAJHILL, Nov 8, 2021
  2. RAJHILL Win User

i only have the one email,been trying to sign in for 2 days now,cant get in touch with mictro soft either
  3. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts as you are already being helped in your original post.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Rajhill, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may have signed in on a different Microsoft account. Kindly check all possible Microsoft email addresses to locate your Xbox profile.

If possible, check another account that you have it can be a third-party domain (eg; gmail.com, yahoomail.com, etc.)
  5. BigB EC Win User

Lost friends list!

One thing you can do is if you played Reach or Halo 3 with them you can look up the game history and get names that way. Just do it ASAP because Bungie.net is doing away with all that stuff very soon.
  6. Uzi FTW Win User

Lost friends list!

Hey Ruhg- Unfortunately there is no way to get your friends list back. You could try calling Xbox Customer Support however, I don't think that data like that is saved.
Thema:

1. lost points and friends list - Similar Threads - lost points friends

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.: Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223? 70a7818f-ee63-4459-8b12-9c536994fa2b
  5. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  6. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  7. Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point: I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass and was 30 hours well into the game. At some point the game crashed and wouldn't launch anymore, so I decided to reinstall it. To my surprise, my...
  8. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  9. rally point/last exit/lost platoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rally point/last exit/lost platoon: If anyone is looking for a team player and still needs these achievements for firefight send a fr. e54632a6-4cd7-4121-8cad-9ad59c5edffb
  10. lost point from gamer leader board

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost point from gamer leader board: lost 220 points on gamer leader board and my friends have lost gamer score too so don't know why this is doing this please if anyone reads this please fix this my leader board score is supposed to...