lost point from gamer leader board

Discus and support lost point from gamer leader board in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; lost 220 points on gamer leader board and my friends have lost gamer score too so don't know why this is doing this please if anyone reads this please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boba Fett198333, Nov 27, 2017.

1. lost point from gamer leader board

lost 220 points on gamer leader board and my friends have lost gamer score too so don't know why this is doing this please if anyone reads this please fix this my leader board score is supposed to be 1335 points right now but is shaved off 220 points from
    this error and my friend also was in second place his score was 680 point and he lost almost all his point so if x box can look into it right away that will be good thank you.

:)

Boba Fett198333, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Mr Durva
    Mr Durva Guest
    Minecraft Leader Boards

no point in leader boards lol

Mr Durva, Nov 27, 2017
  3. leader board

I will guess you are using casual aim. When using casual aim your score will not be added on the leaderboards. Using normal or expert aim, the score will be tallied to the leaderboard.

Letha1Venge4nce, Nov 27, 2017
  4. ShawnGrimes Win User

Lost gamerscore

Yeah, Its not just you. It stopped updating a couple of days ago. The monthly leader board ended with the scores that were there (Which makes it inaccurate). It's unknown if they will change last month's leader board to reflect this,
    add your points to this month's or neither. However, your total gamer score should be accurate
  5. Mr Durva Win User

Minecraft Leader Boards

no point in leader boards lol
  6. NorthWestRavers Win User

Black Ops 2 has been hacked already

leader boards get reset to remove dodgy gamer tagg scores
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Uno with Friends

nope, otherwise what's the point in online leader boards.
  8. Patattack22 Win User

How does gamerscore leader board work?

The gamerscore leader board is broke I gotten over 800 achievement points from Quantum Break and Tombraider and it's only showing I've gotten 395.
Thema:

lost point from gamer leader board

1. lost point from gamer leader board - Similar Threads - lost point gamer

2. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  3. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  4. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  5. Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I lost most of my Xbox Reward Points.: Yesterday my Xbox Reward Points were at 1633 on the Xbox app and I have just logged in to see I’m at 223? 70a7818f-ee63-4459-8b12-9c536994fa2b
  6. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  7. i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer...: i seem to have lost all my rank and squad points CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS XBOX 360 multiplayer how to get them back??? 5efd4619-ba16-4e87-927b-2feab96adf3c
  8. Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my saves - Phoenix Point: I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass and was 30 hours well into the game. At some point the game crashed and wouldn't launch anymore, so I decided to reinstall it. To my surprise, my...
  9. microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw - lost all my solved puzzles and point: Dear Team, I had solved quite many puzzles already and had bought some new one and had appr. 15.000 points. and today I started the game and continued a open puzzle and after finishing it I...
  10. rally point/last exit/lost platoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rally point/last exit/lost platoon: If anyone is looking for a team player and still needs these achievements for firefight send a fr. e54632a6-4cd7-4121-8cad-9ad59c5edffb