lost paid subscription for solitaire after reinstall

Discus and support lost paid subscription for solitaire after reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there a way to establish subscription to solitiare lost after reinstall due to failure to connect to internet b3efb1ce-1d37-4923-959e-e587c8bbd1d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by judithjansen, Oct 13, 2018.

1. judithjansen
    judithjansen Guest

is there a way to establish subscription to solitiare lost after reinstall due to failure to connect to internet

:)

judithjansen, Oct 13, 2018
  2. JerryPadgett
    JerryPadgett Guest
    lost premium subscription Microsoft solitaire collection after installing spring update 2018

lost premium subscription Microsoft solitaire collection after installing spring update 2018
    have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. have rest the windows store several times.

have cleaned the registry of all Microsoft solitaire collection entries. my games in xbox shows

i have paid for the premium and goo till Dec. 2018. any ideals how to get the premium subscription

working on the new spring update?

Thanks

JerryPadgett, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection

After the latest windows 10 update,i've lost in the solitaire collection the tri peaks game and i've already uninstall and reinstall and still can't play the *** game

LeonardoSaraiva, Oct 13, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Judith!

Can you provide us with a little more information please? What subscription is it that you had purchased was it Xbox Live Gold or anything like that? Which solitaire game are we talking about?

I look forward to your reply and thanks in advance.

XBF George L, Oct 13, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello Judith!

Can you provide us with a little more information please? What subscription is it that you had purchased was it Xbox Live Gold or anything like that? Which solitaire game are we talking about?

I look forward to your reply and thanks in advance.
  6. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  7. DizzySisChris Win User

Jigsaw Daily Challenges

PS I would add that I had to uninstall/reinstall and thus lost all my downloaded collections, that I had 'paid' for.
  8. SWEETLITTLECAT Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

I got the same problem, but only with Jigsaw. Minesweeper, Mahjong, Solitaire and Word Games are working just fine, but Jigsaw can't connect to Xbox live and I have a different amount of gold and lost my whole library. Tried reinstalling, but to no avail...
  9. KristianGrey Win User

Didn't receive my promotional code for 3 months of Groove Music

It's a bit confusing as it didn't directly state on the email notification that it would be after the Trial or a Paid subscription but the link provided proves that you should be on a paid subscription.
Thema:

1. lost paid subscription for solitaire after reinstall - Similar Threads - lost paid subscription

2. If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...: I really wanna know as I am freeing storage I am thinking of Deleting BF5 and Fortnite but just dont want to lose data 9b96f5e2-1c5d-4251-b26f-b6fdde48877a
  3. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  4. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  5. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...: I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6
  6. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some...
  7. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  8. i lost the games i paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost the games i paid for.: lost the games i paid for. e8978e5d-d1a8-4fdd-9cf2-43c32ae8d631
  9. Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X): Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console. When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them, "Danny's Hawaiian Dream", was not working...
  10. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...