lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

Discus and support lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by esther1936, Jan 25, 2023.

1. esther1936
    esther1936 Guest

How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game?

:)

esther1936, Jan 25, 2023
  2. TannerSpark7987 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I see this was never answered but I have the same question. How do you get extra Jigsaw Jam puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

Thank you.
  3. DominumStige Win User

error code 303019

4. XBF John Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

5. Charlie_B Win User

Lost game progress

I have Microsoft Jigsaw installed on both my desktop and laptop computer. On the laptop, it shows that I haven't completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. On the desktop, they show as being completed. The gold score is the same on both computers.

What can I do to get the game back in sync on both computers?
  6. PrimalPanda035 Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

Hey there SunMovies,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!
    I have the same problem. My gold is the same amount as before but I lost all my puzzle collections that I'd bought and I get an error message.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it is still the same.
Thema:

1. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back???? - Similar Threads - lost paid game

2. If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...: I really wanna know as I am freeing storage I am thinking of Deleting BF5 and Fortnite but just dont want to lose data 9b96f5e2-1c5d-4251-b26f-b6fdde48877a
  3. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  4. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...: I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6
  5. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some...
  6. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  7. i lost the games i paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost the games i paid for.: lost the games i paid for. e8978e5d-d1a8-4fdd-9cf2-43c32ae8d631
  8. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  9. my xbox game pass was paid automaticaly, and I lost the money and the signature.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox game pass was paid automaticaly, and I lost the money and the signature.: My money it's in the 'pendent' status, but I can't get him back, it was paid the mensality of the Game Pass, and stays like it was not paid... I canceled my signature, but the money still not...
  10. paid game on store and no gave me and lost money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid game on store and no gave me and lost money: buy far cry 4 just window appear give its another try,try 3 time and 3 time lost money. ba71c10b-d9e0-4fb2-a495-00d974918f3d