Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VegetableCry9631, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some games still give me access to multiplayer which requires Xbox Live Gold. Do I need to repurchase that? On my account it doesn't show that I have it nor does it state to resubscribe (which indicates that I don't have it)

Very very frustrating and the way to report a bug on the console sucks. Holding down the Xbox 'nexus' button just shuts off my console. And Microsoft support doesn't give you a 1-800 number or I haven't found it yet.

Let me know what you people think I can do about it, it'll be a very long weekend of @$%#%^@231.

Thank you everyone for helping : )

submitted by /u/VegetableCry9631
    [link] [comments]

/u/VegetableCry9631, Oct 23, 2021
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I do think it's worth it. I just wanted to add though, if you do sign up for Ultimate, use the time you have pre-paid for with it before you cancel it. If you ever cancel it, and if you still have time forward with the Ultimate program, you will NOT get
    that time back or a refund. You just lose it, forever. So make sure you don't have any future months already paid for, for any reason, before you cancel it. When you join, your current Xbox Live and Game Pass that you have running will be automatically converted
    to Ultimate. This might give you credit of future months, paid for. Use that before you cancel it, if you ever decided to cancel Ultimate and go back. If you canceled it before you used those pre-paid months, they will be lost forever and you will not get
    them converted back to separate Xbox Live and Game Pass on your account. Just a FYI.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

What happened to my Xbox Live account?

It sounds like you signed up for Game Pass Ultimate, if this is the case when you cancelled it you would have lost your Xbox Live Gold as well, since when you sign up to Game Pass Ultimate it combines any Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass into the one
    subscription.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Oh, that makes sense. But now that I have canceled the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership (and have been refunded the $1 it took to upgrade it), is the rest of my subscription gone?
    If you cancelled ultimate yes, because when you paid the 1$ converted all in ultimate, by cancelling ultimate you are cancelling all subscription because ultimate is the 3 subscriptions in 1.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox live

Have you canceled the Game Pass Ultimate? When you did that it will cancel everything, because the gold subscription was converted to Game Pass Ultimate..
Thema:

Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

1. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Lost Paid Digital

2. If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...: I really wanna know as I am freeing storage I am thinking of Deleting BF5 and Fortnite but just dont want to lose data 9b96f5e2-1c5d-4251-b26f-b6fdde48877a
  3. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  4. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  5. I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Creator Program but I am at lost now. how can i access the xbox GDK and how...: I need help as i am at lost now. I have no idea how to contact Microsoft representatives on this. 4119b9ef-db3c-4b7c-b49f-ccf64dc6c9c6
  6. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  7. i lost the games i paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost the games i paid for.: lost the games i paid for. e8978e5d-d1a8-4fdd-9cf2-43c32ae8d631
  8. Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to DLC I paid for just a couple days ago (Skate 3 DLC on XBOX Series X): Recently I decided to purchase Skate 3's DLC on my new Series X console. When playing the game with all the DLC installed I noticed one of them, "Danny's Hawaiian Dream", was not working...
  9. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  10. lost paid subscription for solitaire after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid subscription for solitaire after reinstall: is there a way to establish subscription to solitiare lost after reinstall due to failure to connect to internet b3efb1ce-1d37-4923-959e-e587c8bbd1d3