Lost old xbox account

Discus and support Lost old xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an old xbox account a few years back and it was a child account, however it did not have an adult email to secure it. So, it said in a year your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas Tope, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Thomas Tope
    Thomas Tope Guest

Lost old xbox account

I had an old xbox account a few years back and it was a child account, however it did not have an adult email to secure it. So, it said in a year your account may be lost as it was not backed up by a parent email, but because I was young I didnt think much of it and now ive lost the account and cannot find a way to get it back. Please help if you know how, many thanks

:)

Thomas Tope, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Lost old xbox account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Thomas, this can be a bit tricky, first because you have to know the email and account password to be able to log into the account.

If you want to recover the account you will need the email for this, and if it is inactive for a long time it may have been deleted by inactivity.

Microsoft account activity policy

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...

Recover your account if you know the e-mail.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Old Xbox Account Lost?

This is what your situation sounds like to me You had one account with an email on the 360 with a gamer tag of west nova

when you got an xbox one if you had signed in with the same email and password from the 360 it would have just downloaded the west nova account and gamertag and not given you a different gamertag (Aydrox) so when you contacted xbox support and gave them
    the gamertag of Aydrox and they sent you the code to verify the ownership of the account it would have gone to the email you thought was associated with the west nova account but in reality it was associated with the Aydrox account.

With Xbox support they can not see what the email is thats associated with an account until ownership is verified with the code that is sent out this is for security purposes so that people do not just call them up and say hey this is my gamertag and I forgot
    the email to it can you give it to me.

So at this point until you can figure out what the email is that is associated with the West Nova gamertag there really is not anything that can be done
  4. Renatodibi Win User

Lost old Xbox account

Hi Wolf.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for the issues you've experienced, but it should be our responsibility to save the login credentials for our accounts. In recent years, security systems have greatly improved and tend to offer greater protection. Microsoft is committed to protecting our data, so any suspicious activity may lead to an additional authentication request.

Regarding your request, I must inform you that unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer data from one account to another. Each account is tied to its email and we can say it is born and dies with it. The only way to regain the content is to access your previous account.

The only way to regain access is to fill out the recovery form, entering as much information as you remember to allow the system to identify you as the owner.

Here is the aforementioned link.
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

I hope I've been helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  5. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
  6. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
Thema:

Lost old xbox account

1. Lost old xbox account - Similar Threads - Lost old account

2. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  7. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  8. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  9. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  10. I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back: I have lost the email to my xbox account the profile picture has one of my account names in it is there a way to prove that I am the original owner of the account and get it back?...