Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.

Discus and support Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyle21002, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Kyle21002
    Kyle21002 Guest

So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up by my family who have since lost ALL information about logging into it. The original XBOX360 used for the account is no longer in my possession (brother took it and has no idea what he did with it). But even if I did have it, the account got deleted off the Xbox because years ago it was having trouble staying connected to LIVE. I called Microsoft customer services to fix it and they told me it was okay to delete the account off the Xbox despite not having any of the log in info. I did as he said and my LIVE started to work but I no longer had my account, and when I asked for help recovering it he said because my family did not remember my email for the account, I could not get it back. It is now 2022-2023 and I am once again trying to get the account back. Please help!!!!!

:)

Kyle21002, Dec 9, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up by my family who have since lost ALL information about logging into it. The original XBOX360 used for the account is no longer in my possession (brother took it and has no idea what he did with it). But even if I did have it, the account got deleted off the Xbox because years ago it was having trouble staying connected to LIVE. I called Microsoft customer services to fix it and they told me it was okay to delete the account off the Xbox despite not having any of the log in info. I did as he said and my LIVE started to work but I no longer had my account, and when I asked for help recovering it he said because my family did not remember my email for the account, I could not get it back. It is now 2022-2023 and I am once again trying to get the account back. Please help!!!!!
    Ultimately you are going to have to figure out what email you used. There is no way to recover an account without knowing it.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

XBOX Account not existing

I'm not entirely clear, but let me ask.

Are you saying you lost access to your original account, and made a new account?

If so, any purchases from old account will not be available to new account. To access these, you would need to recover your old account.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Can't log in

5. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
  6. RichieB_ Win User

need help recovering an old account

Hi JakobPeterson,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you need help with your old account that you want to recover it. I would like to ask when was the last time you successfully sign in that account?

For the meantime, you may try to follow this guide on the support article about "account doesn’t exist": Learn more: I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

[​IMG]

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it. - Similar Threads - Lost old account

2. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  7. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  8. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  9. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  10. I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back: I have lost the email to my xbox account the profile picture has one of my account names in it is there a way to prove that I am the original owner of the account and get it back?...