Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....

Discus and support Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass..... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rozzano35, Nov 14, 2020.

1. /u/Rozzano35
    /u/Rozzano35 Guest

Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after my 12 months of gold is up or just charged the difference each month. No i instantly got charged 16.99cad plus taxes, my 12 months of gold dissapeared. And so i cancelled gamepass ultimate cuz i was like wtf something isnt right. Now my 12 months of gold is gone and im left with nothing.....$70 cad on pre paid card down the drain wtf?!? Cant contact suport, nothing..... And if i got to renew ultimate says ill be charged monthly

submitted by /u/Rozzano35
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rozzano35, Nov 14, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

LOST XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP HOW DO I GET IT BACK

LOST MY XBOX LIVE GOLD 😡I purchased a year of Xbox live gold as I do every year, then decided to get the game pass. Few months later I decided to delete the game pass and doing so has deleted my Xbox live gold subscription even though I already paid for this year
    When you already have xbox live gold and upgrade to gamepass ultimate it converts your remaining Xbox live membership time to gamepass ultimate (i could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it warns you about this when you upgrade)

So when you cancelled your gamepass ultimate you essentially cancelled both of them since ultimate includes your xbox live membership all under one umbrella.

Youd have to request a callback from support and see if there is anything they can do. Theres no guarantee that there is but youd have to speak with them to find out.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

6-month UItimate Pass gift code and live Ultimate subscription

So my regular subscription will just continue after the 6 months is up?
    No. If you already had xbox live gold then when you add an xbox gamepass ultimate subscription (which includes Xbox live gold) it upgrades your existing Xbox live gold subscription to gamepass ultimate (hence why your gold subscription "disappeared")

So lets say for example before you added the gamepass ultimate subscription you had 6 months of xbox live gold left. When you added the 6 month gamepass code youd essentially now have 12 months of gamepass ultimate in this above example.
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
Thema:

1. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass..... - Similar Threads - Lost live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  4. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  5. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...
  6. xbox live gold lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold lost: hi all, this has happened to me twice now and made me sell my xbox one and go over to playstation,,,i pay for 12 months gold and i tried logging into my old xbox 360 and it asked me for password,...
  7. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  8. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage,...
  9. Lost xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost xbox live gold membership: just yesterday, 2/2/18, I had Xbox gold, which renewed on Christmas so I should have a long time before I have to renew it, I get on xbox today, 2/3/18, and now it says I have to upgrade to gold,...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost: Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number? Thanks for your answer....