Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

Discus and support Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevenrozzano, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after my 12 months of gold is up or just charged the difference
    each month. No i instantly got charged 16.99cad plus taxes, my 12 months of gold dissapeared. And so i cancelled gamepass ultimate cuz i was like **** something isnt right. Now my 12 months of gold is gone and im left with nothing.....$70 cad on pre paid card
    down the drain ****?!? Cant contact suport, nothing.....

:)

stevenrozzano, Nov 14, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  3. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  4. JuiceyDangler Win User

Free Gold

Well it says the message is from Xbox Live, here is the message.

ON 18/03/2014 AT 7:59 AM

Xbox Live wrote:

We know you lost progress playing Titanfall due to an Xbox issue. We restored what we could and apologize for our error. We’ll be giving you 3 months of Xbox Live Gold in the coming weeks for your inconvenience.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Game pass is not working

Okay,

You won't have Gamepass.

Gamepass is a subscription that provides access to a library of games that can be played without purchasing them. Similar to Netflix.

While "Gamepass Ultimate" provided access to that same library and also gives access to Xbox Gold and EA Play.

Ea Play is also like gamepass that offers their own game library that can be accessed while the Subscription is active.

With Gamepass Ultimate, you'll have Gold, Gamepass, and Ea Play all in one Subscription.

However, what you purchased (Xbox Live) is Xbox Gold. This is a subscription that provides access to online gaming.

It is not Gamepass so if you are looking for an active Gamepass after redeeming that 12-month Subscription, Gamepass will not show but Xbox Live or Xbox Gold should show.

Is that showing up at all?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Which is the better Subscription?

There is a new service coming soon called gamepass gold which will have both subscriptions . But xbox live gold gives 4 free games a month and gamepass will give access to lots of games for to try which can change.
Thema:

Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?!

1. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass....what gives?!?! - Similar Threads - Lost live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my xbox live gold due to gamepass.....: Hey, so i bought and entered in a pre paid 12 month xbox live gold card, code worked cool. So i decide ill upgrade to gamepass ultimate. So i do that expecting the $16.99 cad to be charged after...
  4. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  5. Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 12 month Xbox live gold card: I bought a 12 month xbox live gold card online in came in the mail, i trued to redeem it but it wasnt activated so i called to get it activated but now i cant find it to redeem the code. I have...
  6. xbox live gold lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold lost: hi all, this has happened to me twice now and made me sell my xbox one and go over to playstation,,,i pay for 12 months gold and i tried logging into my old xbox 360 and it asked me for password,...
  7. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  8. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage,...
  9. Lost xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost xbox live gold membership: just yesterday, 2/2/18, I had Xbox gold, which renewed on Christmas so I should have a long time before I have to renew it, I get on xbox today, 2/3/18, and now it says I have to upgrade to gold,...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Card Lost: Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number? Thanks for your answer....