Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access.

Discus and support Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A Screen does pop up and tells me that my Prime is valid and expires 12-18-2018. What so I do to repair this. c2fa81ee-99b7-44ce-bea3-a623e4de0f60 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngieRust, Feb 13, 2018.

1. AngieRust
    AngieRust Guest

A Screen does pop up and tells me that my Prime is valid and expires 12-18-2018. What so I do to repair this.

:)

AngieRust, Feb 13, 2018
  2. Charlie_B
    Charlie_B Guest
    Lost game progress

I have just discovered that I have somehow lost all my saved progress in the Jigsaw Jam section of Microsoft Jigsaw. While I understand that this is the Microsoft Jigsaw forum, I have also lost game progress in Microsoft Mahjong. What happened that I lost
    all my progress?

Charlie_B, Feb 13, 2018
  3. WavingStar0
    WavingStar0 Guest
    Lost all of my completed puzzles

I had trouble with my PC so had to uninstall/reinstall MS Jigsaw. I lost all of the puzzles I had downloaded and all of my progress. Is there anyway to restore them??

WavingStar0, Feb 13, 2018
  4. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  5. HauntingGolf53 Win User

New puzzles don't download.

I found this by accident.

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Open MS Jigsaw and try downloading again.

Now I can downloading.
  6. GrandmotherOwl Win User

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Now I can downloading.

You're a genius.Works for me.

Thank you
    Tried this. Didn't work. Any other suggestions for the same problem? Microsoft Jigsaw was already turned on in my apps. I turned it off, then back on & still didn't help.
  7. vrNoDrxp Win User

Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

8. SquarishKnot298 Win User

Close MS Jigsaw

Go to settings

Click on privacy

Click on background apps

TURN ON Microsoft Jigsaw

Now I can downloading.
    You're a genius.Works for me.

Thank you
Thema:

1. Lost my Prime MS Jigsaw access. - Similar Threads - Lost Prime Jigsaw

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...