Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...

Discus and support Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BashoreRecovery, May 29, 2023.

1. Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...

i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked due to years of inactivity. I spent a lot of money on games through that account so i would like to get it back

:)

BashoreRecovery, May 29, 2023
  2. TheWizKidAlex Win User

Account problems

Yes this is old my account stoneyalexrockz because this one has silver but this is DannyGoldBeast and i cant sign into this account because I have forgotten my password to both this account and email i know bad move but everytime I try connecting to xbox
    live it says Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again and I have tried multiple of times but has not worked.
  3. Allebas Win User

sending wrong code

4. Kolby Hathaway Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

I lost the password to my old account and have no way of getting my old account back as I lost my password and can’t get it back.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know both the email address and password that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you will need to reset it in order to create a new password.

Important If you’ve forgotten both your Microsoft account email address
    and your password, first retrieve your email address using the
    Lost Account Solution
    , then
    reset your password
  6. Rumble Fish 23 Win User

Problems transferring Arcade Games Licenses plz help

Hi there grontron it wasn.t that my old account was stolen its that ive always used that account on the one console and when i transferred it to the new xbox console one had to give my old password for my msn and couldnt use it.

It is my msn email that was used with the old Xbox LIVE gamertag that has been hacked and so i cant get an email to my alternate email i gave or use my security question for a reset.

I.ve been playing on my LIVE Gamertag account for yonks since i first started with no problems just this email thats related to the Xbox LIVE thats giving me problems.
Thema:

Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it...

1. Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it... - Similar Threads - Lost old account

2. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  5. I have lost access to my old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my old xbox account: Hello, i’ve been trying to log into my old xbox account but i’ve forgotten the email and password used to login. There’s also no phone number linked, the account name is ‘jays solos’. I was...
  6. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  7. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  8. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  9. I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have games on an old account, but if the account is lost (I don't have the password...: I have games on an old account, but I lost the password so I want to move ownership of said games to my main account so I don't lose them if my xbox is destroyed or my storage unit breaks. I...
  10. I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get my old Xbox account back I have lost the email is there a way to get it back: I have lost the email to my xbox account the profile picture has one of my account names in it is there a way to prove that I am the original owner of the account and get it back?...