Lost my horizon 3 storage

Discus and support Lost my horizon 3 storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Guys. Some months ago i Got a pop up message where it says that i will have to clear my storage on my Xbox one. When i did that i lost my save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilGran, Mar 5, 2017.

1. EmilGran
    EmilGran Guest

Hello Guys.

Some months ago i Got a pop up message where it says that i will have to clear my storage on my Xbox one.

When i did that i lost my save for Forza Horizon 3.

Any Way i Can get it back?

Regards .

:)

EmilGran, Mar 5, 2017
  2. tms92003
    tms92003 Guest
    Whorthog

lost code for worthog in horizons 3 I've played halo 5 and horizons 3

tms92003, Mar 5, 2017
  3. i have lost my game

have lost my forza horizon 3 because my xbox was one service. how can i get my game back

AngryCell768369, Mar 5, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

You must be connected to Xbox Live when you start a game to access and retrieve cloud-saved games. To gain more clarity on your concern, we need you to provide the following information:

• Are you logged in with the same Microsoft account that you used to access the game on your Xbox One console?
    • Are other games affected after clearing the storage on your Xbox One console?
    • How did you clear the storage on your Xbox One console?

You may refresh your Xbox Profile by removing and adding it back on your console to sync all updates and changes made. Refer to this

link
    for the steps. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account.

Paul Bab, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

You must be connected to Xbox Live when you start a game to access and retrieve cloud-saved games. To gain more clarity on your concern, we need you to provide the following information:

• Are you logged in with the same Microsoft account that you used to access the game on your Xbox One console?
    • Are other games affected after clearing the storage on your Xbox One console?
    • How did you clear the storage on your Xbox One console?

You may refresh your Xbox Profile by removing and adding it back on your console to sync all updates and changes made. Refer to this

link
    for the steps. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account.
  6. Katu Borroka Win User

Warthog is now missing for me

I have the same problem. I lost my warthog after uninstalling the Forza Horizon 3 demo.

Any solution ??
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is therapeutic to a stressed mind.

I have not spent time in Forza Horizon 4 in a while but get what you are say. I love the Horizon games as it is not just about racing but also having fun and exploring. I have lost many hours to Forza Horizon 3 and 4 without realising it and I agree they
    are very therapeutic for a stressed mind.
  8. xICUxAceChapman Win User

redeem code not loading

Yep ive lost out on Forza Horizon 2 and my exclusive content
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

Lost my Forza Horizon 3 Progress

I didnt do anything the game needed to restart for graphic settings and then everything was lost... so i just lost 300 hours os gameplay because a bug and its my fault?
    We can't speculate on what happened, we're stating that if the cloud save was saved over, that save is lost. We recommend reaching out to the developer if you have questions about bugs. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Lost my horizon 3 storage - Similar Threads - Lost horizon storage

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  8. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  9. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  10. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...