lost my fricking xbox account an cant even log in :(

Discus and support lost my fricking xbox account an cant even log in :( in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; yo guys what do i need to do if i lost my passsword to my account and if the email is not valid en no phone number on the xbox??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erdem Açikbaş, May 26, 2023.

1. lost my fricking xbox account an cant even log in :(

yo guys what do i need to do if i lost my passsword to my account and if the email is not valid en no phone number on the xbox??

:)

Erdem Açikbaş, May 26, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hey Erdem,

.My name is Brian and I'm an Xbox ambassador and I will be answering and helping you with your issue today 😊

.So to recover your account you have two options either you fill out the recovery form and start the process here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

.Or you can contact a support live agent through here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

.Note: Support doesn't check forums and no one here will be able to do it for you unless you go to the support page or the recovery page.

Have a good day or night ♥️

Brian O.
  3. AdamMaz Win User

cannot accept new terms and agreements because i forgot the password to the parental account

i would do this. but i cannot even log into xbox live on my console without first logging in with the parent account and accepting the new terms of use. but i cant do this because i lost the password, failed in trying to reset the password, and is also not
    recognizing the account.
  4. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Social Club Rockstar Emblem

But that easy to do but it is R i want it exactly same can you help ? i cant even use shapes it fricking hard
  5. malchello Win User

Link Windows Live Ids?

wow we cant even keep our fricking saves! start from scratch! goddam u MS!!!@#@I$*(%)@*!@\

i play on pc...thru steam...
  6. DaNoobster11 Win User

0x80070102 black screen

My main account works fine but i try to sign my sons account in and comes up with this error so i try to make a new account and it comes with this error it wont even let me log it in as teh primary but my account logs in fine and plays fine... he is mad
    he lost all his progress and also cant play any games with me
Thema:

1. lost my fricking xbox account an cant even log in :( - Similar Threads - lost fricking account

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  6. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  7. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  8. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  9. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  10. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49