Lost my 2 weeks free Gold subscription

Discus and support Lost my 2 weeks free Gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am very new to the Xbox one world. And I am pretty shure I have done something wrong, apologizes for that in advance. Here the story: I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hartsu123, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Hartsu123
    Hartsu123 Guest

Hi, I am very new to the Xbox one world. And I am pretty shure I have done something wrong, apologizes for that in advance. Here the story: I have imputed the 2 weeks free trial for the golden subscription. The following day I change the country location,
    downloaded a few apps and realized that my 2 weeks subscription was lost... Please let me know how do I get my remaining free trial? The issue is that I have bought the 12 months Gold subscription (not installed yet) and would like to understand what has happened.
    Ps I am planning to change regularly country to grasp the best Application / content from each country (France, Finland, Irland, USA). Thx Hartsu

:)

Hartsu123, Oct 4, 2014
  2. ThatOneGuy28
    ThatOneGuy28 Guest
    Games with gold. Live Trial

Activated the 2 Week Xbox Live Trial and downloaded the Deer God I could get Tomb Raider for free to. I thought free games with gold only worked with Paid Subscriptions
    Lost my 2 weeks free Gold subscription [​IMG]

ThatOneGuy28, Oct 4, 2014
  3. XOne_ShotX91
    XOne_ShotX91 Guest
    Games with gold. Live Trial

You'll be locked out of them after 2 weeks.
    Lost my 2 weeks free Gold subscription [​IMG]

XOne_ShotX91, Oct 4, 2014
  4. Lost my 2 weeks free Gold subscription

If you entered the redeem code then you should have Xbox LIVE gold features. If the code was not typed properly then that could be why. One of the safest and error free methods is to simply redeem the prepaid code on the Xbox website.

account.xbox.com/.../RedeemCode

ThatWindowsDev, Oct 4, 2014
  5. Be aware that you are only able to change regions once every 3 months and certain things will not transfer over. Currency is one of the things that will not transfer. Also, this is not the intended use for the region migration tool and you may encounter
    issues with content, especially if that content is region locked.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

HomegrownSilky, Oct 4, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    When you change region gold trials do not transfer over.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

When you change region gold trials do not transfer over.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Be aware that you are only able to change regions once every 3 months and certain things will not transfer over. Currency is one of the things that will not transfer. Also, this is not the intended use for the region migration tool and you may encounter
    issues with content, especially if that content is region locked.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  9. ThatWindowsDev Win User

If you entered the redeem code then you should have Xbox LIVE gold features. If the code was not typed properly then that could be why. One of the safest and error free methods is to simply redeem the prepaid code on the Xbox website.

account.xbox.com/.../RedeemCode
  10. Cizinec018 Win User

My microsoft and xbox account has been stolen and email and password have been changedMy microsoft and xbox account has been stolen and email and password have been changed.

Interesting, alot of people lost their accounts last few days.

Microsoft do nothing about that.

Im almost 2 weeks without acc.

Gold pas and microsoft office subscriptions are charged normally even though account is locked.
  11. Guardian Poe Win User

Xbox One Saying I don't have gold membership.

I called the support and told me to wait next week for fix! Nothing else! About lost days of my current Gold subscription? Nothing they said! A lot of time lost in this case! Will sell the One for Ps4, friends will follow!

Thx Microsoft!
Thema:

1. Lost my 2 weeks free Gold subscription - Similar Threads - Lost weeks free

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  8. Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery form fails for 3 weeks now. Have I lost my account?: I already got a congratulations your account is verified but when I went to change password I accidentally swipped off the screen on my phone and unfortunately when I went back in to change again...
  9. Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.: Had Xbox gold til march (4 months from now). Thought I try Ultimate Pass for $1 just last week but cancelled today after 1 week use. However, now I lost my 4 months of Gold. What needs to be done...
  10. After playing & enjoying Mahjong for a week ive lost my scores & now i can't sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After playing & enjoying Mahjong for a week ive lost my scores & now i can't sign in.: WHERE is the support?????? 74202be1-7432-4a96-993a-e48eb5feb3b6