Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account.

Discus and support Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I was trying to migrate but I don't have my account connected to mojang anymore. I've not tried to play in a good while and I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NepWU, Aug 28, 2022.

1. NepWU
    NepWU Guest

As the title says, I was trying to migrate but I don't have my account connected to mojang anymore. I've not tried to play in a good while and I need to migrate apparently? Like idk what I'm doing

:)

NepWU, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NepWU, there must have been a problem at the time of your account migration, ideally in these cases would be to contact Mojang support.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

My mail was hacked and I cant get back my Minecraft account

Since you did not lost access to your Microsoft account - but to a not migrated Mojang account - only Mojang is responsible and might help you with your account recovery. Even though Microsoft owns Mojang, they are not the same company. Microsoft is Microsoft, Mojang is Mojang. Microsoft employees are not Mojang employees and vice-versa. So only Mojang might help you with this - depending if they actually have features/options for account recovery.
  4. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
  5. Janet_C Win User

When you got a refund on Minecraft Launcher it was removed from your device.

If you bought it on a Mojang account some time ago, the Mojang system should have asked you to perform an account migration to a Microsoft account.

Only the migrated Microsoft account or the Microsoft account with which you directly purchased the game can access it, if it is locked, unfortunately you will not be able to use the game.
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Microsoft Account Issue / Account Data Lost?

Hey there, bb_029

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Are you signed into the right Microsoft account?

Sometimes this happens when people sign into a second account, then don't realise when they try, and access games purchased on that account.

With Minecraft, did you migrate your Mojang account to your Microsoft account?

All Mojang accounts have slowly been migrated to Microsoft accounts, thus transferring the purchased content over to the Microsoft account. Here is a support article that explains this: Mojang to Microsoft account migration FAQ | Xbox Support

The announcement on Minecraft.net: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ – Home

Hope this helps,

Nathan
Thema:

1. Lost Mojang account access, while trying to migrate it to a Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Lost Mojang account

2. Minecraft account lost due to childhood xbox ban and mojang merger

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account lost due to childhood xbox ban and mojang merger: i got my old 360 account banned when i was 14 or so and had been trying to use other peoples save games and i got banned, however my main email is the same outlook account as said ban and when...
  3. After migrating from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    After migrating from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost my Minecraft account: After migrating from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost my Minecraft account. I don't remember an e-mail nor login nor phone number that is linked to my Minecraft account, because whenever I try to enter...
  4. Lost my microsoft account that had my Mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my microsoft account that had my Mojang account.: As the title says, a while ago, my Microsoft account that I used to migrate my Mojang account into got hacked and the email and password were replaced (by some russian @). Since then, I have been...
  5. I lost my minecraft dungeons account after migrating from mojang to microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft dungeons account after migrating from mojang to microsoft account.: Hi! I just logged into minecraft dungeons again and lost all my progress from a year ago because i migrated my account from mojang to microsoft... I even have all the badges on my microsoft...
  6. I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition.: So I migrated my account and it's showing me that I have to purchase minecraft again. I purchased it in around 2017. I have no idea what to do. Please help me. 8c04edb4-bbe0-4b0d-9a98-96a9ba49ffe2
  7. I lost my old Mojang account when I migrated, can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my old Mojang account when I migrated, can I get it back?: I lost my account a few months ago and noticed it when I was trying to log into the newly migrated account on my new computer. I tried to log in but it says I just migrated and I had to use the...
  8. I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...: I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple times to no avail and it's getting really...
  9. Minecraft Mojang account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Mojang account lost: We migrated our Mojang account to Microsoft account. But it was done to Microsoft account with already a Minecraft account. Now we lost our Minecraft username and want to make this account active...
  10. Can't link mojang account to microsoft account and license lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link mojang account to microsoft account and license lost: Hi, I have a mojang account to play minecraft java edition on and I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to my microsoft account. Whenever I click "migrate", my account page on minecraft.net...