Lost Minecraft

Discus and support Lost Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lost Minecraft in Migration So the other day I migrated my Minecraft account from my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. after I did this I wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paul raphanaud, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Lost Minecraft

Lost Minecraft in Migration

So the other day I migrated my Minecraft account from my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. after I did this I wanted to play on my Java account. I had only gotten Minecraft java edition on my Mojang account and not on my Microsoft. now when I long in after migrating it only gives me the demo version when I had access to Java Minecraft.

:)

paul raphanaud, Mar 26, 2023
  2. themann2488 Win User

cyborg skin pack

I'm so lost is this even for minecraft?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  4. planetchampion Win User

Xbox one games

I lost xbox one minecraft and other games to on this accout
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cant login to my mc acc Plz help and save my money

I am sorry, but as explained above, it is no longer possible to recover the account once the email is changed. Remember, your Microsoft account is the same as your Minecraft account, so if one is lost then I'm afraid your license to Minecraft is lost too.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. ContentedEntree Win User

Mass Effect coming to Minecraft!!!

Meh, I lost total interest in minecraft 360, I am just going to wait for the full release minecraft on the Xbox one.
Thema:

Lost Minecraft

1. Lost Minecraft - Similar Threads - Lost Minecraft

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  8. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  9. Lost Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft: Has anyone else had Minecraft taken from the when they got it for free back when it first came out.me and my friends did and I’m the only one who has lost it from switching consoles. I was...
  10. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...