Lost Minecraft after forced to attach xbox account

Discus and support Lost Minecraft after forced to attach xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I basically tried to play Minecraft, same account same email i always have. But now I apparently just do not own minecraft anymore. says "buy now"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Numair Tucker, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Lost Minecraft after forced to attach xbox account

So I basically tried to play Minecraft, same account same email i always have. But now I apparently just do not own minecraft anymore. says "buy now" and everything. If i lose minecraft for no apparent reason that's stupid.

:)

Numair Tucker, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Numair, according to your description, there may have been a problem with the migration of your Minecraft account, in this case, the ideal thing would be to contact Xbox support via chat so that they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. coryerskine Win User

I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

it looks like the original email attached to the account was deleted due in inactivity, is there any way to attach an email to that gamertag or is it just lost now due to not having an email attached, it would just be a shame to lose the account.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Forced to make Xbox account, Lost access to minecraft

Hello gimmeblockgaem,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

You may get this error for the possible reasons

If you're not logged into the Microsoft Account that owns Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, the Microsoft or Xbox Store will show that you don't own the game and offer you the Trial version. Please make sure you're signed into the Microsoft Account that owns Minecraft.

If you're trying to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC or Xbox, but only have access to the Trial version, you might not have bought Minecraft. If you're on PC and want to buy Minecraft, we now offer Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition in the same bundle! Use this article to get started.

Have you migrated your account to a Microsoft account?

If not yet, try to login here under Mojang Account.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.
  6. gimmeblockgaem Win User

Let me give you the order of events Again;

I bought minecraft and had a mojang account.

I was asked to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account. I did.

Because the mojang account was migrated, I can no longer access it.

Recently, I started up the launcher and was put through the process of creating an Xbox account.

My xbox account uses the same log-in credentials as my microsoft account.

So my accounts went mojang > microsoft > xbox

I can no longer access the microsoft OR mojang accounts. There is only the xbox account.

How do I access my microsoft account if I put that email and that password into the launcher and it logs me into my xbox account? The xbox account that apparently does not have minecraft, even though the log-in credentials were for a microsoft account that DID have minecraft?

my microsoft account Owned Minecraft, but the xbox account with the exact same email and password Does Not.

to add insult to injury, when I launch minecraft From the Xbox App, it says the microsoft store and launcher accounts dont match

but they do. They are the same account, using the same email and password. Both are logged in using b**********@outlook.com, handle nicki0kaye or 'NK'. I do not have any other log in credentials to give your systems

[​IMG]

clearly its registering my xbox account and microsoft account as two separate things, evident that my xbox account does not have access to a game my microsoft account should AND that the launcher is telling me that the accounts do not match AND YET. Both are the Same email. And Same password. And according to this article, I'm not even allowed to CHANGE what email is connected to my xbox account. So; what now?

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s guidelines. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct - Microsoft Community and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Communityp
Thema:

1. Lost Minecraft after forced to attach xbox account - Similar Threads - Lost Minecraft forced

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  5. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  6. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  7. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  8. Lost Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft: Has anyone else had Minecraft taken from the when they got it for free back when it first came out.me and my friends did and I’m the only one who has lost it from switching consoles. I was...
  9. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...: Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it...
  10. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...