Lost Minecraft Account through mandatory migration process

Discus and support Lost Minecraft Account through mandatory migration process in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft all the way back in 2014 and unfortunately lost access to email of that account. I didn't really bother me back then because I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarkTS, May 7, 2023.

1. DarkTS
    DarkTS Guest

I bought Minecraft all the way back in 2014 and unfortunately lost access to email of that account. I didn't really bother me back then because I just kept playing on that account knowing I would never be able to change my name or skin. The problem is that I can't migrate my Minecraft-Account without access to the email. I've tried recovering the email multiple times (the email is a Microsoft-email), using security questions and asking the Microsoft-Support.

If there is any chance I can get my Account back, here is all the proof that I have for verification:

- I know the password and email of the account

- My full real name is included in the email and my first name is included in the Minecraft name

- I know the password of the email (the email is a Microsoft-email)

- I know the last couple Minecraft-Servers that were accessed on the account

- I have screenshots of me being in the account

- I can still access the account in Singleplayer mode with third-party clients because I am still logged in from before the migration was made mandatory

- The account name and skin were never changed because access to the email was lost early on

:)

DarkTS, May 7, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello DarkTS,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox Community.

Identify the account type you have then proceed with the recovery

Minecraft: Java Edition Account Types | Minecraft Help

For recovery visit the following links:

Mojang - Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts) | Minecraft Help

Minecraft (Legacy) - Change Your Email Address (Legacy Minecraft Accounts) | Minecraft Help

Microsoft Account - Need help with your new Microsoft account for Minecraft: Java Edition?  | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft: Migration from Mojang to Microsoft account failed

Hello FireBird1170,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand there was an error during the account migration process between your Minecraft account and Microsoft account. With migration errors, it is common for the game client not to recognize your purchased license. This can be resolved once the migration error is found.

To best assist, please view How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account to ensure no steps were left out during the migration process. If you have already followed through with the full process and are still being met with an error, please open a ticket with the Minecraft Support Team. You may do so by visiting: Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. Rostom L Win User

I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

For your Minecraft game, if you already have migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, it cannot be undone anymore. It will be permanently linked to the Microsoft account you used on the migration process.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Lost Minecraft Account through mandatory migration process - Similar Threads - Lost Minecraft Account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  8. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...
  9. Minecraft Xbox - lost account login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox - lost account login: At some point over a year ago, I migrated a MC account (I have 2) to an MS account, where it is listed under a PC-X-box profile (not XBox console). However, now I have no recollection of the...
  10. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...