Lost jigsaws and gold.

Discus and support Lost jigsaws and gold. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had purchased approximately 30 downloadable collections and had amassed more that 200,000 gold points. During one of the recent upgrades my purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Barry Shipley, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Lost jigsaws and gold.

I had purchased approximately 30 downloadable collections and had amassed more that 200,000 gold points. During one of the recent upgrades my purchased puzzles AND gold are missing. Please restore.

:)

Barry Shipley, Nov 19, 2020
  2. SWEETLITTLECAT Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

I got the same problem, but only with Jigsaw. Minesweeper, Mahjong, Solitaire and Word Games are working just fine, but Jigsaw can't connect to Xbox live and I have a different amount of gold and lost my whole library. Tried reinstalling, but to no avail...
  3. AOC_13 Win User

Microsoft Games

I had the same issue, ended up reinstalling Jigsaw and lost months of gold and collections... Hopefully they can be reinstated and we get a solution soon.
  4. XBF John Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes when opening some page in Edge

5. Margaret #MrMilo Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

This week, in Microsoft Jigsaw, I've lost access to all my previously purchased Jigsaw Classic Games. How do I restore them? I am a Premium Member.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to carry over your games and progress from old computer to new computer

Thema:

Lost jigsaws and gold.

1. Lost jigsaws and gold. - Similar Threads - Lost jigsaws gold

2. Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw game - 6 months ago I lost the "Thumbnail View" and the light background color.: I have deleted and reinstalled the game three times and contacted support three times. I have also deleted all windows updates from around the time the problem first occurred. I have been playing...
  3. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  4. Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft updates & I lost the jigsaw puzzles again. Now what?: The os updated, now the jigsaw puzzles disappeared again! Sign out/in did not work. Now what do I do? Same problem as last month, when someone had to do who knows what to fix it. What do I try...
  5. I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6: I lost all of my Xbox Live purchased puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw on my Surface Pro 6. This has happened before but now it seems I can't get them back. I solve some and already purchased a bunch...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  7. Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost collections purchased/completed on Microsoft Jigsaw: WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS. There are heaps of people who've lost jigsaws immediately following the recent update. WHY ISN'T MICROSOFT DEALING WITH THIS? I've purchased the app...
  8. Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles: Lost all my Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles on PC Windows 10 that I have been working for over several years. What is up? Microsoft discussion said this is an XBox issue. I have no Xbox but have...
  9. Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all collections in Microsoft Jigsaw!: After updating to the new version of Microsoft Jigsaw (May 21, 2020; 2.0.5110.0) I have lost all bought collections! f3603011-7dae-47bf-9f33-ceb297f9a5d6
  10. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...