Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help?

Discus and support Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. as an occasional player of Windows' Solitaire Collection (Spider) I worked my way up to a score of over 600 over the last few years.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by F.G. Thompson, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help?

Hello everyone.

as an occasional player of Windows' Solitaire Collection (Spider) I worked my way up to a score of over 600 over the last few years. Recently I was asked to add a 'Gamertag' to my account and thinking nothing of it I did. After a recent new login to Solitaire on a new Windows installation, all my highscore was gone and reset to zero. Although I could still see the score on my smartphone, any attempt to get the number back failed. When I signed off and on again on my smartphone the same thing happened there as well.
    While I'm not necessarily in a competition it is rather upsetting to loose the rating. What is even more frustrating is the fact that all research into this issue points to Xbox, whereas I never owned an Xbox nor wanted an account therefore.

Can anybody advise on what to do?
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frank

:)

F.G. Thompson, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this F.G.

This can be a bit dumb, but if you have more than one email address please double check that you’re signed in with the correct account on both Xbox app and Solitaire collection app

If yes and if you’re more than sure that’s the correct account. The best option is reach solitaire collection support to see if they’re able to restore the progress
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. Zehq Win User

Soo.. Anyone Prestige yet?

Onicron, your a liar, the highest stat on the highscore is 7th presitge.
  4. CQQT Win User

Xbox Gamertag Recycling

the new gamertag scheme will allow anybody to use any gamertag but a number scheme will be applied Like Muted#0001 would be the main one you are seeing anybody that uses the gamertag after this would be Muted#0002 and so on although some games do now allow
    this feature yet. Check this thread https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/gamertag-updates-faq
  5. ReDeYe303 Win User

Lost Limbo Code

I have also lost my limbo code, can anybody help please
  6. a55a33in Win User

xbox live party connect issues

Did anybody notice this happening after linking gamertag to the COD-MW3 Mt.Dew double xp promotion at dewxp.com.
Thema:

1. Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help? - Similar Threads - Lost highscore adding

2. i have lost my game that i have been playing for over a year,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have lost my game that i have been playing for over a year,: My Dragon Mania Legends has gone missing. I logged off like any other day at 8:30pm atlantic time and when I logged back on at 11:30pm atlantic time it gave me a whole new account. I was around...
  3. Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.: So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up by my family who have since lost ALL...
  4. Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!: Hi all, This is really annoying, and I can't figure out what has happened. I started my Series S console today and when I chose Halo CE it went through the whole startup sequence with all the...
  5. I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, is there anyway to...: I Facotry reset my computer and i lost my Windows 10 minecraft worlds, i thought that they would have been saved through microsoft i didnt know they were saved on my computer. Is there anyway to...
  6. I just lost all my games in a split second and my external hard drive isn’t showing up I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just lost all my games in a split second and my external hard drive isn’t showing up I...: I was on YouTube then I decided I wanted to play a game so I go into my games and I went from 30 games down to 5! I don’t know how or why this happened I do have a 2tb external hard drive plugged...
  7. All saved data and game progress lost Hitman 3 12/5/2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All saved data and game progress lost Hitman 3 12/5/2022: As of this morning all of my data and saves are gone from Hitman 3. I have the physical disc, but have been playing it via Gamepass. I played yesterday and had absolutely zero issues, now every...
  8. My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games: My Xbox froze so I reset it. It logged me out. Once I logged in I had no game progress in any of my games and lost my game pass ultimate subscription, but it kept the profile picture And my gamer...
  9. Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]: It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet? My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his Windows 10 and I tried on Windows 11. Why does...
  10. Lost old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old xbox account: I had an old xbox account a few years back and it was a child account, however it did not have an adult email to secure it. So, it said in a year your account may be lost as it was not backed up...