Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help?

Discus and support Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. as an occasional player of Windows' Solitaire Collection (Spider) I worked my way up to a score of over 600 over the last few years.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by F.G. Thompson, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help?

Hello everyone.

as an occasional player of Windows' Solitaire Collection (Spider) I worked my way up to a score of over 600 over the last few years. Recently I was asked to add a 'Gamertag' to my account and thinking nothing of it I did. After a recent new login to Solitaire on a new Windows installation, all my highscore was gone and reset to zero. Although I could still see the score on my smartphone, any attempt to get the number back failed. When I signed off and on again on my smartphone the same thing happened there as well.
    While I'm not necessarily in a competition it is rather upsetting to loose the rating. What is even more frustrating is the fact that all research into this issue points to Xbox, whereas I never owned an Xbox nor wanted an account therefore.

Can anybody advise on what to do?
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frank

:)

F.G. Thompson, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this F.G.

This can be a bit dumb, but if you have more than one email address please double check that you’re signed in with the correct account on both Xbox app and Solitaire collection app

If yes and if you’re more than sure that’s the correct account. The best option is reach solitaire collection support to see if they’re able to restore the progress
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. ReDeYe303 Win User

Lost Limbo Code

I have also lost my limbo code, can anybody help please
  4. Zehq Win User

Soo.. Anyone Prestige yet?

Onicron, your a liar, the highest stat on the highscore is 7th presitge.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

. Can anybody help?

first off.... your font is bad... second off do you really think anyone in the general discussion can help you with this?

go to the game page and ask the game support..
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

If anybody can help.

My friend loves to play this rts called R.U.S.E. Not sure if it is similar to End War but you should check it out since your looking for more of these games to play. [VIEW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfxZCjkj4I8]
Thema:

1. Lost highscore after adding a Gamertag - can anybody help? - Similar Threads - Lost highscore adding

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...