Lost girlfriends email

Discus and support Lost girlfriends email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I I wanted to take my girlfriend's email address off my Xbox Live and I made a new Alias but now it deleted her email and now it is showing up on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MOTORBOATtheDDs, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Lost girlfriends email

I I wanted to take my girlfriend's email address off my Xbox Live and I made a new Alias but now it deleted her email and now it is showing up on my alias and will not let her into her email and it says her email doesn't exist

:)

MOTORBOATtheDDs, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Lost in Battle....goodbye my dear

Lost a couple of Ex girlfriends already.

Guinnessdrnker, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Help a friend Log into his account

His account is lost. The email belongs to his ex girlfriend. The only way to get it back is talking to this ex and changing the email tied to his account to his own. This can be done on a Xbox 360. If she isn't willing to do that he will have to cut his
    losses and start again.

Auswulf, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Guinnessdrnker Win User

Lost in Battle....goodbye my dear

Lost a couple of Ex girlfriends already.
  5. Auswulf Win User

Help a friend Log into his account

His account is lost. The email belongs to his ex girlfriend. The only way to get it back is talking to this ex and changing the email tied to his account to his own. This can be done on a Xbox 360. If she isn't willing to do that he will have to cut his
    losses and start again.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

Diablo 2 good times.... In my case, I "lost" a girlfriend for my love of the Diablo franchise
  7. WolfishBigdave Win User

The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

I never lost a girlfriend to a video game, but I did enjoy having my wife watch me play games.
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

You know you are playing a good game when...

When you stop replying back to your girlfriend cause the game is really immersive epic and fun and you get lost in it. :p
Thema:

Lost girlfriends email

1. Lost girlfriends email - Similar Threads - Lost girlfriends email

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  5. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  9. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  10. How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get your lost boyfriend/girlfriend back in 24 Hours pay after result in USA Uk.}+27734818506: Hello viewers, i am Moira Rose, from Turkmenabat , i want to use this opportunity to thank PRIEST OMAR for the great work he has done in my life. I had a very big misunderstanding with my husband...