Lost game

Discus and support Lost game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Santa gave my son an Xbox one Gears of war Bundle. He loaded the game and it disappeared. Now we can't find it. I code doesn't work anymore. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AIRsoul718, Dec 25, 2015.

1. AIRsoul718
    AIRsoul718 Guest

Lost game

Santa gave my son an Xbox one Gears of war Bundle. He loaded the game and it disappeared. Now we can't find it. I code doesn't work anymore. Any ideas?

:)

AIRsoul718, Dec 25, 2015
  2. lost games

As everyone has said over and over again, re-download them. Okay? Got it? Please reply so we know you understand.

BizarroMantis, Dec 25, 2015
  3. IGhostI v1
    IGhostI v1 Guest
    lost games

[quote user="BIGWALRUS1983"]

i have paid for three games, each of with i downloaded to my hard drive. after 24 hours suffering with a problem sought the advice of an xbox ambassador. the problem i had was resolved yet now the 3 games i have paid for have now gone missing?i
    will be taking this case further!!
    sort your self out microsoft!!!

[/quote]

Oh yeah son! Get that lawyer! Or.....redownload your games from your download history and save yourself the embarrassment. Lost game ;)

IGhostI v1, Dec 25, 2015
  4. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Lost game

have you looked in " My games and apps" ?

vikingland1, Dec 25, 2015
  5. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Make sure you're using the same gamer tag you used with the code.

6. AIRsoul718
    AIRsoul718 Guest
    He said he did both of those. He downloaded it and instantly disappear from the whole system.

AIRsoul718, Dec 25, 2015
  7. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    You might have to get on the phone and call MS and see if they can help.

8. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Lost game

It should be free in the store assuming he used the code on the right gamer tag

pkvas, Dec 25, 2015
  9. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    And hope you have unlimited internet it's a big install

pkvas, Dec 25, 2015
  10. AIRsoul718
    AIRsoul718 Guest
    Thank you all, We will call on Monday.

AIRsoul718, Dec 25, 2015
  11. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    May have been still installing. Its not instant and in took forever to download a small game yesterday.

ShaunPerry, Dec 25, 2015
  12. Tigga573
    Tigga573 Guest
    Try searching for it in the store app, and you should see a button to download instead of purchase.

Tigga573, Dec 26, 2015
  13. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Lost game

I agree with the people that said to check the store app as you may have just purchased it and not actually downloaded it.

vikingland1, Dec 26, 2015
  14. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    or sign into xbox.com with the same gamertag and look in your purchase history.

Farscape247, Oct 31, 2018
  15. PutinMckawkhner Win User

Xbox not loading any apps/games

Did the complete opposite, had 84 games owned and now have 21. Lost all my apps, lost the game pass, lost Xbox gold, and lost my other account. Fml
  16. WPAK Win User

Lost games

Hi there,

since you said the name changed (and you are sure it's the correct email address) a cause could be that somehow a new account was created on top of your old account, which overrules the old (correct account)

In such situation it's best to contact official Xbox Support by Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can do a check based on the GTs if that is indeed the case and for the steps on how to solve the situation.

Let us know the results
  17. GreenLantern4 Win User

lost games

As indicated, the purchases you made are tied to the gamertag that made them. Go to your Download History under Account Management and redownload them.
  18. pkvas Win User

Lost game

It should be free in the store assuming he used the code on the right gamer tag
  19. Royco85 Win User

Lost games

Hi , they are x one titles as I stated. My gold is active until 27th April 2019 . The main 2 I play often is player unknown battle grounds and sniper elite 4
Thema:

Lost game

1. Lost game - Similar Threads - Lost game

2. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  3. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  4. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  5. Lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost games: Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch...
  6. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  7. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  8. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  9. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  10. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...