Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.

Discus and support Lost game save data on the Witcher 3. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got the message that there wasn’t enough space to save any more games on the Witcher 3. So I deleted the local data and rebooted. When I rebooted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CopeDuChaine, Jan 14, 2023.

1. CopeDuChaine
    CopeDuChaine Guest

So I got the message that there wasn’t enough space to save any more games on the Witcher 3. So I deleted the local data and rebooted. When I rebooted and it synced my cloud data, the last save that synced up was from 12/28, over 2 weeks ago. I was literally at the end of the last DLC. I’ve lost so much progress. Was wondering what’s going on.

:)

CopeDuChaine, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Anthony Tartamella Win User

I thought you were responding to me and I was like “ain’t no way bruh” but then I realized we were all mad at the mf who said it’s our fault 😭💀
  3. Anthony Tartamella Win User

What a coincidence, mine did it at the same part. Very last fight in the dlc, then blam! Now I’m back to level 23… I was level 50 in the homestretch with all Witcher diagrams.. I’m so pissed off, 2 weeks of playing gone! AWESOME
  4. Mirun23 Win User

I put here my link and translate first post from Polish. I have the same problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/pl-pl...z-chmurą/03ee7116-a2fd-429a-bad5-7d1cc9e5ffad

translate first post:

I have Xbox Series X consoles with an active GPU, active since September. The console is always online. While playing W3 Next Gen, a message was displayed about the lack of save slots. I saved the game manually and restarted the console. After restarting and synchronizing with the cloud (announcement - synchronization in progress, etc...), I launched The Witcher 3 Complete Edition and after entering the saved games, a great shock. After syncing, the latest game save is from 12/28/2022. And last played on 01/16/2023. The character level I had was 35. After synchronization, the last save is with a level 21 character. Is there any way to recover?
  5. Jack Wilson4 Win User

I have the same problem except I'm over 40 hours behind where I was, was deep into blood and wine and now the save I have hasn't even found ciri yet.. loaded it up and was gutted, uninstall the game with no intentions of running it again until I seen I wasn't the only person with this issue.. I synced and then pressed continue and I am on a save that must of been at least a month ago.. surely the cloud hasn't not updated in a month?
  6. XxKillzxX09 Win User

The same problem happened with me as well, accept when I cleared my cache on my series x i booted the game back up to see that it synced with the cloud but to a previous save several weeks ago. Definitely a big problem, I am sure no player wants to redo everything they did jut to get back to their point especially if they explored a lot and got most of the Witcher gear diagrams.
Thema:

1. Lost game save data on the Witcher 3. - Similar Threads - Lost game save

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  7. Lost game saves after cache clear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game saves after cache clear: Hi. I have been playing Starfield since 17th Sept on Xbox Series X. Recently problems with lagging and stuttering game play lead me to do a cache clear. I made sure to select the option to keep...
  8. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...
  9. Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?: Hi, I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 on xBox for over a year and when I logged in two days ago all my saved games were missing. I thought they would be sync'd with my gamepass ultimate but each...
  10. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...