Lost Game clips after resetting XSX

Discus and support Lost Game clips after resetting XSX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve recently reset my XSX console to factory after having some problems. I’ve noticed that I don’t have any game clips apart from the ones on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azurxi, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Azurxi
    Azurxi Guest

I’ve recently reset my XSX console to factory after having some problems. I’ve noticed that I don’t have any game clips apart from the ones on the network. Is there any way to get these game clips back or are they gone for good?

:)

Azurxi, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but with resetting the console it will delete or remove any files that are stored locally and there is no option to retrieve them. I apologize for that.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

If you didn't upload the screenshots or clips from your console to the Xbox network, any shots on the console are wiped with a factory reset.

Using the Guide or App to share to your Activity feed or club can only happen after the upload.
  4. Madd Mardigann Win User

Xbox One Game DVR not working. Error 0x80040212

After hard resetting my xbox one (holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds) and rebooting, I am able to record clips again. The clips I had previously recorded remain lost, though.

And, just in case anyone else runs into this, I was not able to see the clips in Smartglass, either (and still can't see the missing clips), and I was set to Appear Online.
  5. EwancrabtreeEwancrab Win User

Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video

Hi Microsoft,

I am experiencing frequent crashes whilst using Skype on my Xbox Series X, the issue seems occur 20 minutes into a single session OR every time I join a group video call.

This issue is definitely related to the XSX Operating System or the Skype app, I can say that because the issue occurs even after a factory reset of the XSX and occurs on both of my XSX consoles.
  6. EwancrabtreeEwancrab Win User

Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video

Hi Microsoft,

I am experiencing frequent crashes whilst using Skype on my Xbox Series X, the issue seems occur 20 minutes into a single session OR every time I join a group video call.

This issue is definitely related to the XSX Operating System or the Skype app, I can say that because the issue occurs even after a factory reset of the XSX and occurs on both of my XSX consoles.
Thema:

1. Lost Game clips after resetting XSX - Similar Threads - Lost Game clips

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost games: Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  7. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  8. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  9. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....: How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890
  10. I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...: What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get my old account by unlinking from Epic Games...