Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY

Discus and support Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wng4444, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Wng4444
    Wng4444 Guest

I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it didn’t work. I have waited like 2 months then it charged me on my bank account. So now I have an account I have no idea what password or email it is with a charge on my card that will take money from me every month. I need help urgently. Please is there a Xbox manger I can email or text that can help me. I have called my bank and Xbox but they said talk to bank as I have no information but my card I used. And the bank says they can’t cancel it as It’s a reoccurring payment. So I’m lost and need help asap. I can’t cancel my account as I have stuff on it and I just need someone to take the game pass subscription away. Someone please help me I beg

:)

Wng4444, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Wng4444 Win User

I have done that I called but they said I don’t have enough info so I’d have to call my bank and my back can’t do anything about it. Why is it so hard to just cancel my subscription on the account. Or just give me the email to the card I used and I’ll figure out the password my self I’m very frustrated with this. I will call again today
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Wng4444,

I totally understand where you are coming from. I really wish I could do something about this; however, we cannot do anything here in community related to billing concern as it needs advance tools.

The only for you to be assisted with this is either contact support or bank.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Wng4444,

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your billing concerns. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I have done that I called but they said I don’t have enough info so I’d have to call my bank and my back can’t do anything about it. Why is it so hard to just cancel my subscription on the account. Or just give me the email to the card I used and I’ll figure out the password my self I’m very frustrated with this. I will call again today
    Its only hard to cancel a subscription if you don't have access to the account since you'd have to be the one to personally cancel said subscription.

For security reasons they wont tell you what email you had used. Youd need to somehow figure that out yourself unfortunately.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Can i get the account back or change the email?

Hello again, since you don't remember the email from the account that owns your Game Pass, you should try to remember what the account is or follow the steps below to see if you can find the email you used for the account.

Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

If you've forgotten your password, the Lost Password Solution link can help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you've forgotten your account/username/gamertag and if you’ve forgotten which email address see the Lost Account Solution link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

a. Recover using your Alternate phone number or email address:

1. All you need to do is to go to https://account.live.com

2. Click on Sign in

3. Choose sign in options

4. Choose Forgot my username from there you will be ask for alternate email or phone number that you use with that account, if you enter it correctly then you will be able to see the right email for your account.
Thema:

1. Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY - Similar Threads - Lost email username

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  7. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  8. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  9. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  10. Is there any way to recover a lost Microsoft email by just knowing the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a lost Microsoft email by just knowing the username?: I am currently in the situation where I can remember the username I used after I created the account, but I don't remember the email I used. This happened when I was forced to migrate my Mojang...