Lost email to minecraft account.

Discus and support Lost email to minecraft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobiáš Blažek, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Lost email to minecraft account.

Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost everything but not the email. Is there any chance someone can tell me the email?

:)

Tobiáš Blažek, Aug 7, 2022
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cant login to my mc acc Plz help and save my money

I am sorry, but as explained above, it is no longer possible to recover the account once the email is changed. Remember, your Microsoft account is the same as your Minecraft account, so if one is lost then I'm afraid your license to Minecraft is lost too.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Alex W4 Win User

I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net doesn't help out becuase microsoft bought it out can anyone help?

Yes I lost my email and password to the account, but I have the transaction ID of when I bought the minecraft account.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TOBIÁ

If you’re not able to remember the email address you may need to proceed with the account recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

In cases like this no one Microsoft agent or Mojang support can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel to ask

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
  6. Thijs Elijzen Win User

Microsoft account lost

Hi thanks for helping me.

I lost the account it has been hacked and i can't login with my own email. I have the transaction email from minecraft in my mail but i can't login on that account anymore
Thema:

1. Lost email to minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Lost email minecraft

2. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  3. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  4. I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft email for Minecraft due to reducing to Windows 10: I reset my computer to Windows 10 and lost everything because I had to delete it all due to decreasing to a lower version of windows, I can prove I am the owner of the account by stating the...
  5. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  6. How do I recover a lost a email address that’s linked to my minecraft account on the ps5, i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a lost a email address that’s linked to my minecraft account on the ps5, i...: Ive been trying to find the microsoft account that i lost im not sure what the email is at all and i have no way to get it back. if anyone knows how to get it back then please let me know i’m just...
  7. Lost email address to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email address to my minecraft account: Hello is there a way I can find my email address if I send proof of me being the owner of the account? For example the oops sign in with the previous account screen. By the way I am on ps4....
  8. Minecraft migration lost email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration lost email: I migrated my Minecraft Java account to a Microsoft account that I can’t remember. And neither Minecraft nor Microsoft helped me out in order to find the email. Is it really that hard to show me...
  9. I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost the former email and transaction ID for minecraft and I need to migrate: Hi, I cant play on my Minecraft account anymore because I havent migrated, I have no Idea what the email is or the transaction id. It was my brothers minecraft account like 10 years ago. I have...
  10. I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account email from minecraft realms is there a way for mojang to go in and look...: I lost the email and I can't get it back I was wondering if their was a get around so I can play realms again and I have contacted Microsoft multiple times to no avail and it's getting really...