Lost Email of Parent Account. Bad Christmas.

Discus and support Lost Email of Parent Account. Bad Christmas. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just got an Xbox one and I can't play multiplayer or join parties, I find out that it is because it because my parent's account (which was set up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AardvarkBob, Dec 25, 2015.

1. AardvarkBob
    AardvarkBob Guest

So I just got an Xbox one and I can't play multiplayer or join parties, I find out that it is because it because my parent's account (which was set up couple of years ago on Xbox 360) has blocked me from doing it, i can't log into the parent account because
    we're not sure what the email or password for it is and whenever I go and try to sign into it before I start typing anything it says I need the parent accounts Microsoft account password. This means I can't go checks its email on the home menu. Anyone know
    a way of finding out the email of it? I need help recovering this account!

:)

AardvarkBob, Dec 25, 2015
  2. PR0SPECTING
    PR0SPECTING Guest
    Privacy and Online settings

My bad, i was not using the parent email. it should state it wants the parent account rather than just a microsoft account...

PR0SPECTING, Dec 25, 2015
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Parent control.

However, you could have one of your parents help you create a new account for you with one of their emails as the parent account. Your GS is still pretty low so it wouldn't be too bad.

onyxishere, Dec 25, 2015
  4. LindaH2373
    LindaH2373 Guest

We're having the same problem.

LindaH2373, Dec 25, 2015
  5. If you can't find the email, the only way would be to call in support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX or use the online chat support. They could look up the child or parent gamertag to find the right info.

FunkyForestFrog, Oct 31, 2018
  6. FunkyForestFrog Win User

If you can't find the email, the only way would be to call in support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX or use the online chat support. They could look up the child or parent gamertag to find the right info.
  7. LindaH2373 Win User

We're having the same problem.
  8. PR0SPECTING Win User

Privacy and Online settings

My bad, i was not using the parent email. it should state it wants the parent account rather than just a microsoft account...
  9. Jokuc Win User

Updating my account to adult account

I have a similar issue myself. I have contacted support 5 times and provided gamertag, parent gamertag, email, parent email, console id, console serial number, ip address plus the old password for the account

Still, they were not able to recover the parent account so I can accept the damn rules.

My account is lost :(
  10. Damnedbob Win User

Can't sign in to Parent Account

I have the same problem. I cannot accept terms of use due to an attached parent account with a lost pw. I sent a pw recovery email to the parent account- got the password- AND IT STILL wont help. Now what?
Thema:

1. Lost Email of Parent Account. Bad Christmas. - Similar Threads - Lost Email Parent

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  5. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  6. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  7. i lost my old account email any help>

in XboX Insiders
    i lost my old account email any help>: i lost my old accounts email and i cant sign in anymore and i need that account back since im planning on buying the new xbox i dont want to restart my account and rebuy the games i spent hundreds...
  8. I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my microsoft email and apparently it doesnt say that the email actually exists...: the previous email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i would like to log back into my microsoft account so i can access my minecraft account which was after...
  9. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  10. Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my account back after I’ve lost the email and phone number: I made the account in 2015 and sold my Xbox now I have a Xbox account I want my account back but can’t get it due to having a new email and number any help will be appreciated...