Lost email access to migrate minecraft account

Discus and support Lost email access to migrate minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fl4re, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Fl4re
    Fl4re Guest

Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do? Thanks.

:)

Fl4re, Sep 11, 2022
  2. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Ok, I lost access to the account, and the email the Minecraft account was migrated to was changed so I wouldn’t be able to gain anything from accessing it anyway. What should I do?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  4. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  5. Fl4re Win User

There's a problem, My mojang account says that it's not secured and it says:

''In order to change your email you will first need to secure your account.'' But the verify system works if i have access to my account and i don't have it.

6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang:

"If you do not have access to the email that is used to log in to your Mojang account, you will not be able to complete the migration. You will need to change the email on your account first."

You may need to check this link for the detailed steps: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Lost email access to migrate minecraft account - Similar Threads - Lost email access

2. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  3. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  4. i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same...: I got hacked on my old microsoft account i lost all access to it and they changed the email too so made a new account with the same email now each time i try to login on a microsoft app i get you...
  5. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  6. After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my main Microsoft email, I lost access to some games I had purchased: The one I care about the most is Minecraft, I had both Java and Bedrock purchased on my account, and now I lost access to both. I haven't played them for a very long time, today I tried logging...
  7. Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Access my xbox profile because lost password to Microsoft email: hello I'm trying to get back into my Xbox account but the account has two step active. when I try to change my password I have to use to steps of authentication, 1 being code generated by app and...
  8. I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my email overnight, I have the password I've been using and I'm just...: The strangest part of this entire thing is that the recovery email is set to an email account that I just don't have the password to (it's a gmail email and I've only used accounts with the...
  9. Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate: I've lost access to the email i made my minecraft account with, i know the password and the email of my minecraft account but now if I try to login Its forcing me to migrate but i cannot migrate...
  10. Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account: To preface this, I contacted Mojang support first and they told me to contact Microsoft support instead, but I can't actually contact support here as anytime I try to it redirects me to this...